Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

to stack with dinabol

padycakes_16

on a first cycle with dbol, would u reccomend 300 mg eq/wk or 250 mg sust a week for keepable gains, in otherwords whaich is more anabolic,

which would you recommend to a newb,:p

Padycakes....I am about to do an EQ, Dbol, and Oxandrolone cycle soon. I will use Ttokkyo EQ and I plan on doing 400mg/wk for 10 weeks, with the dbol at 25-30mgs for the first 5 weeks. Then the Oxandrolone from about week 8 to week 12. Followed by clomid. You can definitely do good by only taking Dbol and Equipose as a first cycle, as this will be my first BIG cycle also. All the high doses and stacking 4 different roids for a first time will be just as good as just two. Just keep your diet according to your goals you want, and you will get there.

Why don't you go with the classic DBol + Deca combo. But to answer your question the EQ would yield more permanent gains than the test.

I dont know about you Padycakes...but if your going to be in College athletics like me..DECA is out of the question !

Best results I ever got were from 500mg of sust, 600mg of Eq, and 30mg of dbol. Taking the dbol every day of course for the first 3 weeks. If you do a stack like this you should explode. I would not recomend it to a newbie though, but you could try to cut the dosages down and do it.

hey mike im sorry for flamin

sorry for the previous post, had a shitty day and needed to release some anger

sorry bro,

make ammends:)

Top Bottom