Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To stack or not to stack?

zagdawg22

Im trying to decide between the stacks. Which of the two would you recomend and why?
I'm 5'11, 214, 18% BF, 4 years lifting. Jst looking to cut fat and add more muscle! I play alot of hoopso im not looking to bloat up. This is also my first cycle of any kind. Would running anavar work with this? I want to order a stack soon so any info or advice would be much appreciated! Thanks!

Beastdrol Starter Stack or the beastdrol+katanadrol shredder stack?

I'm starting the Shredder here today or tommorow. I also play Volleyball for a living and Needto told me to roll the shredder stack...and he's pretty much the smartest man I've ever known...

i do weights m-w-f, cardio t-th-sat and take sunday off. i play hoops 2-3 times a week as well. seeing that i have never done any aas or ph, im assuming even the minimum stack would give me some results. i guess i just dont want overkill first time around. any thoughts? i was thinking of doing a var only cycle and calling it good, but the stacks ive read about on here have me rethinking my 8 months of research. :rolleyes: i was even considering a beastdrol starter stack and throwing some var in. what do you experienced guys think?

From what I have read the Beast/Katana stack would be a good stack for you. Like I said I HAVE NOT done this stack, but from reading post after post thats what I'd say your looking for. Beast will give you more lean muscle mass while the katana will give you more definition. Just make sure you eat healthy during your cycle. You should get your diet straight and get comfortable with your diet and then go from there. You will see much better results imo.

Top Bottom