Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To all you dumb bastards who honestly think sexuality is a choice.

Lift Chief said:

Ok it would take me too long to point out all the defunct parts of your post.

To summarize: Human nature is that short term benefit is always given much more weight than long term consequences. I never said people don't act in ways that cause them hardship, of course they do- any moron can see this. The POINT is that the reason they act that way is because they feel there is some SHORT TERM benefit (that is when it is in fact a CHOICE). Could any educated person argue this point?

You are.

That is why it is a compelling argument against the fact that homosexuality is a choice. The "choice" to be attracted to men causes absolutely no short term benefit of any kind. Gays realize this will cause them persecution and pain... why would anyone choose this?

I must assume that you are iliterate, but since I did not type loud enough for you, I will repeat myself: I am not arguing against a genetic component of homosexuality, simply the erroneous argument that people can never make decisions and act in manners that cause them harm.

How can you not see this... are you truly that caught up in your own convoluted ramblings?

Apparently you think any point not made objectively has no merit... an interesting concept.

Obviously you base your reasoning on feelings; the very reliable source of understanding for children.

It's so simple. Did you choose to be heterosexual or was this the only possible sexual orientation you could have? Did you choose to like women? Were you equally attracted to both sexes and you just chose which one you would involve yourself with?

Since you did not understand my original post, I will play devil's advocate once more: were the ancient Greeks homosexual by nature or choice? Are the heavily lesbian feminist students on college campuses, who flock to courses where professors lambast and degrade men daily, all lesbian by nature?

The answer to all these questions is no.... so how is it logical to assume that it is any different for homosexuals?

Perhaps you have latent homosexual tendencies which make this thought experiment too painful.

Thank you for finishing your post with this piece of evidence to show that your reasoning is corrupted by pseudo-scientific rhetoric. Your final quip destroys your credibility more effectively than my own efforts.

atlantabiolab said:

You are.

I must assume that you are iliterate, but since I did not type loud enough for you, I will repeat myself: I am not arguing against a genetic component of homosexuality, simply the erroneous argument that people can never make decisions and act in manners that cause them harm.

What does how loudly you type have to do with my level of literarcy? Erroneous, great word- son... listen to me... i AM NOT SAYING THAT PEOPLE NEVER ACT IN WAYS THAT CAUSE THEM HARM. I AM SAYING THAT WHEN SOMEONE MAKES A CHOICE IT IS PICKED TO MAXIMIZE THEIR BENEFIT... typically this is short term as this is human nature.

Are you too dense to realize i'm not even arguing this point with you?

Obviously you base your reasoning on feelings; the very reliable source of understanding for children.

Wow what a gross overgeneralization. I don't base my reasoning on feelings as you seem to keep implying. It's obvious by this point that you could never grasp the concept of empathising with another's condition. I asked you to imagine if you found yourself feeling for men what you do for women... and you reply with "obviously you base your reasoning on feelings". What a complete and utter misunderstanding of the point.

Since you did not understand my original post, I will play devil's advocate once more: were the ancient Greeks homosexual by nature or choice? Are the heavily lesbian feminist students on college campuses, who flock to courses where professors lambast and degrade men daily, all lesbian by nature?

WOW- what the hell are you talking about? The heavily lesbian feminists? Are most feminists lesbians now? Great stereotype. Why are you using the ancient greeks as an example? That only proves that homosexuality has existed at least as long as society has. Apparently you know that the ancient Greeks were homosexual by choice... ummm what are you basing this on?

Thank you for finishing your post with this piece of evidence to show that your reasoning is corrupted by pseudo-scientific rhetoric. Your final quip destroys your credibility more effectively than my own efforts.

LOL- pseudo-scientific rhetoric eh? Please show me anywhere where i've used this "pseudo-scientific rhetoric, if you even understand what this is.

Typically those who are unable or unwilling to relate to homosexuals, and look at the subject as if they were one of them, have issues which makes this much too psychologically destructive to attempt.

FreakMonster said:
LOL, Damn you are one little desperate gay dude to come on here and try to show everyone that you were not born gay. If being gay is so normal than why the fuck are you trying to justify it?

First off,
I don't give a fuck about whether your gay or whether some gay guy posted some study showing changes in brain size at birth.

Second,
The only thing this study shows is how part of the homosexual brain is half as large as the same part in the heterosexual brain thus reaffirming my belief that this behavior is abnormal.

Third,
You will never EVER convince me that this behavior is normal.

You know I can honestly say I respect alot of the gays on this board but you sure have some fucking nerve coming on here calling us dumb bastards because you think your view of homosexuality is the right one. You are what I call a TINK!!!!

No one is saying that this behavior is NORMAL. How can you read all these posts and completely miss the point?

Clearly it is abnormal behavior. This is not the way things should be happening.... otherwise the human race would die out. The point, my dear bible thumper, is that it is not a choice. I feel sympathy for their plight, it must be difficult to deal with.

Lift Chief said:

No one is saying that this behavior is NORMAL. How can you read all these posts and completely miss the point?

Clearly it is abnormal behavior. This is not the way things should be happening.... otherwise the human race would die out. The point, my dear bible thumper, is that it is not a choice. I feel sympathy for their plight, it must be difficult to deal with.

I didn't miss the point. It's obvious he is making this post to try and justify that his behavior is normal because of brain size. I still feel that homosexuality is not genetic but I won't get into another arguement about that.

FreakMonster said:

I didn't miss the point. It's obvious he is making this post to try and justify that his behavior is normal because of brain size. I still feel that homosexuality is not genetic but I won't get into another arguement about that.

But you did miss the point because he never said this was normal behavior at all. The sheer fact that like, what, 1-5% of the population is homosexual shows that it is not "normal". The brain size issue was brought up to address the choice concept. GODDAMMIT I TOLD YOU YOU MISSED THE POINT SON.

I really hope people who think homosexuality is a choice have a loving, handsome, intelligent, and gay son... i really wonder if you'd still believe what you do if that was the case.

Lift Chief said:

But you did miss the point because he never said this was normal behavior at all. The sheer fact that like, what, 1-5% of the population is homosexual shows that it is not "normal". The brain size issue was brought up to address the choice concept. GODDAMMIT I TOLD YOU YOU MISSED THE POINT SON.

I really hope people who think homosexuality is a choice have a loving, handsome, intelligent, and gay son... i really wonder if you'd still believe what you do if that was the case.

The whole point of this thread was for him to justify his gayness. If you can see that SON you are a freaking MORON!!!!

FreakMonster said:

The whole point of this thread was for him to justify his gayness. If you can see that SON you are a freaking MORON!!!!

Of course he's trying to justify it you fucking simpleton- but he was NOT saying it was normal as the justification for it- he was saying that it is not a conscious choice (that is his justification). Therefore, you missed the point.

Are all bible thumpers this goddamn stupid?

Lift Chief said:

Of course he's trying to justify it you fucking simpleton- but he was NOT saying it was normal as the justification for it- he was saying that it is not a conscious choice (that is his justification). Therefore, you missed the point.

Are all bible thumpers this goddamn stupid?

Justification=trying to be normal

How can you not see that? You are the simpleton. Now go home and bash your head against a wall.

FreakMonster said:

Justification=trying to be normal

How can you not see that? You are the simpleton. Now go home and bash your head against a wall.

That is so stupid. There are countless ways to justify something you peon. That equation implys the only way for one to justify their actions is under the guise of normality... that is simply not true.

bend over.

Top Bottom