Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

To All Of The Bro's.....

chefbone

High End Bro
Platinum
Enjoy today fellas. Football is in full swing. We have waited 8 months for this glorious day. A day which allows us to fall back into our primative ways of eating with our hands, drinking to excess and freely letting bodily functions happen without guilt.

GO DOLPHINS.................... :Chef: :tuc:

I'm NOT a bro but I agree. Finally. When football season is over I'm a little lost. Normally that means a house full of company every Sunday and I cook all morning for everyone. I swear I'm the only one who really even pays attention to the games.

Add in the fact that NHL is back this winter and this girl is in heaven. :angel:

Raina said:
I'm NOT a bro but I agree. Finally. When football season is over I'm a little lost. Normally that means a house full of company every Sunday and I cook all morning for everyone. I swear I'm the only one who really even pays attention to the games.

Add in the fact that NHL is back this winter and this girl is in heaven. :angel:
Sorry...a Pretty Pretty Princess!!!!!! :Chef: :tuc:

Raina said:
I'm so tempted to go in and edit that post. You did NOT just call me that. :rolleyes:
:lmao:

she's a good orbette...

:lmao:

Sorry Raina- in the future I won't call you that.

Top Bottom