Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

tired.....

millar69

Hey bros.. doing my first tren ace (fina) cycle 50mg ed has anyone had the side effect of being tired constantly?

millar69 said:
Hey bros.. doing my first tren ace (fina) cycle 50mg ed has anyone had the side effect of being tired constantly?

Add some Ephedrine or NYC to your daily regiment and you'll get on your feet fast.

Mr.X

Its normal bro...your body si telling you you are on some strong stuff. When i was on a lot of things inlcuding tren once ( at the peak of my game) i coudlnt walk to my car without geting out of breath. Also i felt liek sleeping 12 hours a day.

I would ease into your doses.

Mr.X said:
Add some Ephedrine or NYC to your daily regiment and you'll get on your feet fast.

Mr.X

Where can you still get NYC? and the only tiredness of Tren I can figure would come from the damn sleep loss. Are you overtraining perhaps being that your on the juice right now? Hope you're using test as well.

Tren will do that bro. Even if do get sleep. You still wake up feeling lethargic. Shit! There are times that I feel I cannot even breathe! Somehow taking Winny along with Tren DOES minimize the insomnia, night sweats, and lethargy.

millar69 said:

This is a bit of a hijack I'll admit but I am on test eq eight now and I too am tired. I feel great but need a nap or two on top of sleeping 10 hours a night. WHat the heck?

Top Bottom