Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tips for reducing water gain/retention

Water gain should be minimal on prop.. I would look at your diet as the main concern as regards bloat

Sent from my GT-N7100 using EliteFitness

Ok, main concern is the 8lb ive gained in week 1, not really eating fatty foods only on a rare occasion when I need to make up the calories and have no other option

Ok, main concern is the 8lb ive gained in week 1, not really eating fatty foods only on a rare occasion when I need to make up the calories and have no other option

Same answer as the other thread you were on...... 2.0-2.5 gallons of h20!!!!!!!! Minimize your sodium. Prop does not retain water i ran right.

Take an anti-E. keep sodium to potassium ratio at 4:1, should be getting 4700mg potassium daily. iodine deficiency (about 90% of population) hinders ability to sweat, slows down thyroid.

water retention should be definitely better on prop, as it is the shortest acting ester. Second only to TNE, which of course has no ester. small dose AI would be your best bet. I'd use aromasin at a very very small dose. Check out ag guys.

I ran Prop earlier this year-loved it btw. I drink 1 gal o H2O daily, on a cycle or not. If you live in USA make sure the water is filtered, especially Flouride-bad, bad stuff

Top Bottom