Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tip of the Week - Flax Oil

Rudee34

Here's a tip that makes ingesting Flax Seed oil a lot easier to get down. I normally mix a half a tablespoon of Flax with a half tablespoon of another Essential Fatty Acid such as found in Olive Oil. The results are equally effective, yet the taste is much more palatable. (easier to swallow)

Whether you are adding Flax to shakes or taking it seperately, you'll find this combination equally effective with less after-taste.

I encourage you to give it a try.

i like to shoot it like a tequila shot and chase it with some crystal light. actually i put some crystal light in my mouth first, without swallowing, throw back the oil, and then pound the glass of crystal light.

Rudee34 said:
Whether you are adding Flax to shakes or taking it seperately, you'll find this combination equally effective with less after-taste.

I do that for breakfast every morning and it really does eliminate the taste, you just have to stir it up or shake it up often because the oil finds its way to the top.

Euw.

Its not that bad, i take about a tablespoon a day, is that sufficient? When is the best time to take it?

Flax oil aint that bad ,but i guess it varies to every persons tolerance/taste buds.I just had to get that off my chest cause everyone is complaining bout the taste.:)

What works for me personally, i take the tbls of flat seed oil then i have a spoon full of natural penut butter to take the bad taste out of my mouth.

Top Bottom