Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Timing is everything...

superqt4u2nv

Elite
Head Moderator
Moderator
and mine sucks. So I meet this very cute, sweet, funny, smart guy and he is leaving for Thiland next Wednesday for 3 months :rolleyes:
 
Wait a sec. Are you sure he's going to Thailand? Or is it the old "I'm going to Thailand" line to ditch you?
 
also, I hate when girls call guys nice or sweet without REALLY knowing them. being nice, sweet, "good to me" is the easiest thing in the world to fake.
 
EnderJE said:
Wait a sec. Are you sure he's going to Thailand? Or is it the old "I'm going to Thailand" line to ditch you?
He was feeling the QT vibe trust me. Ah well at least when he comes back I will be shreaded.
 
I'm st8 6'5 255 and leaving for Japan next month, are you interested?
 
the QT "vibe":

377790174XCARdd_ph.jpg
 
superqt4u2nv said:
He was feeling the QT vibe trust me. Ah well at least when he comes back I will be shreaded.


He won't feel like sex when he comes back after being with an insane amount of Thai girls. Just in case you didn't know, guys do well overthere.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
He was feeling the QT vibe trust me. Ah well at least when he comes back I will be shreaded.
And how much did that cost him? For the date! Get your mind out of the gutter.

There's that line again.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
and mine sucks. So I meet this very cute, sweet, funny, smart guy and he is leaving for Thiland next Wednesday for 3 months :rolleyes:

maybe you can show him Thighland before he leaves.
 
sfmonster said:
He won't feel like sex when he comes back after being with an insane amount of Thai girls. Just in case you didn't know, guys do well overthere.

Yeah I've been there, its ridiculous the amount of ladyboys walking around those parts lol.
 
KillahBee said:
also, I hate when girls call guys nice or sweet without REALLY knowing them. being nice, sweet, "good to me" is the easiest thing in the world to fake.


He was probably gay and just was in to her clothes or something. She mistook femmy for sweet. ;)

Cheers,
Scotsman
 
Scotsman said:
He was probably gay and just was in to her clothes or something. She mistook femmy for sweet. ;)

Cheers,
Scotsman
He is str8 he told me that one of his ex's competed in figure.
 
superqt4u2nv said:
He was feeling the QT vibe trust me. Ah well at least when he comes back I will be shreaded.


you sure you didn't forget to turn your vibrator off before putting it in your purse?
 
Top Bottom