and mine sucks. So I meet this very cute, sweet, funny, smart guy and he is leaving for Thiland next Wednesday for 3 months 
He is str8 and big dude too like 6'3 270EnderJE said:He's probably gay.
He was feeling the QT vibe trust me. Ah well at least when he comes back I will be shreaded.EnderJE said:Wait a sec. Are you sure he's going to Thailand? Or is it the old "I'm going to Thailand" line to ditch you?
sfmonster said:I'm st8 6'5 255 and leaving for Japan next month, are you interested?
superqt4u2nv said:He was feeling the QT vibe trust me. Ah well at least when he comes back I will be shreaded.
superqt4u2nv said:and mine sucks. So I meet this very cute, sweet, funny, smart guy and he is leaving for Thiland next Wednesday for 3 months![]()
And how much did that cost him? For the date! Get your mind out of the gutter.superqt4u2nv said:He was feeling the QT vibe trust me. Ah well at least when he comes back I will be shreaded.
superqt4u2nv said:and mine sucks. So I meet this very cute, sweet, funny, smart guy and he is leaving for Thiland next Wednesday for 3 months![]()
LOL no just a odd coincidence I saw my chiro tonight and happend to meet that guy right after.tiger88 said:u arent getting disperate are you? way too many love/dude/romance/ threads
sfmonster said:He won't feel like sex when he comes back after being with an insane amount of Thai girls. Just in case you didn't know, guys do well overthere.
KillahBee said:also, I hate when girls call guys nice or sweet without REALLY knowing them. being nice, sweet, "good to me" is the easiest thing in the world to fake.
He is str8 he told me that one of his ex's competed in figure.Scotsman said:He was probably gay and just was in to her clothes or something. She mistook femmy for sweet.![]()
Cheers,
Scotsman
superqt4u2nv said:He is str8 he told me that one of his ex's competed in figure.
superqt4u2nv said:He was feeling the QT vibe trust me. Ah well at least when he comes back I will be shreaded.
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














