Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

time to piss May1010 off....

B

Big Buck

yo KD, how was ya weekend? Were u dipping and gliding and hollaing at some tight honeyz.....did u get your fade on and try to get crunk or what? Damn fool, I was str8 pimpin, ghetto fabolous style...feel me. These two hood rats was all up in my grill on Sun night, so I had to break them off a peice. Yo, some niggas was hatin, but I "shook dem haters off"....know what I"m saying. Keep it real yo.......;)

Yo.....on the real biggity buck....you's be's big pimpin up in Cali yo. You need to get yo ho ass out to my hood yo. I'll luv you up and down and all around baby. Peace and elbow greece nigga.

Sailor_Girl said:
Yo.....on the real biggity buck....you's be's big pimpin up in Cali yo. You need to get yo ho ass out to my hood yo. I'll luv you up and down and all around baby. Peace and elbow greece nigga.

u feel da words iz be spittin shorty?

Awww shit ya'll...KD in dis mudda fucka...I be hearin all them things ya'll be talkin about but ya'll got to be showing this playa...fuck naw ya'll dont know about me..i'm the O-riginaaaal...feel me? I feel ya'll what your sayin n shit, and hey yo shorty! yeah you sailor girl, wassup with dem draws? U gonna let me hit it or what? Dont play me, i aint no sucka

I wanna lick, lick, lick, lick you from your head to your toes and I wanna move from the bed down to da, down to da da floor....and I wanna ah, ah, you make it so good I don't wanna leave...

Night Fly said:
I wanna lick, lick, lick, lick you from your head to your toes and I wanna move from the bed down to da, down to da da floor....and I wanna ah, ah, you make it so good I don't wanna leave...

Big Buck is your fantasy....:cool:

Top Bottom