Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Tim McGraw lost 40 lbs ... (and I'd still bang his wife)

good for him and his improved health/body. He is a handsome bro, but all I could think was 'meh'.

Ugggghhhhh Faith. She's wonderful. So hot

Tim looks amazing, I wouldn't mind seeing a sex tape.

I didn't know his entire routine lol all I read was he 'started running several miles a day and gave up beer'

Your thread just made me puke

Ugggghhhhh Faith. She's wonderful. So hot

Tim looks amazing, I wouldn't mind seeing a sex tape.

I didn't know his entire routine lol all I read was he 'started running several miles a day and gave up beer'

Not drinking beer is for faggots

Why did that queer get to go to the grammys? Has he ever done anything relevant besides bang that smokin ass blonde?

I guess I just insulted your boyfriend, you poser homo faggot redneck moron dumbshit.

You just a haterade drinking fucking faggot douche bag. I could give two shits bout Timothy, but saying he is insecure cause he wears a hat is bullshit and shows how insecure you are bish ass ngr. I bet Tim would kick your stupid fucking ass, LMAO, and make your mom have a 3way with him and Garth Brooks. I bet they Eifel tower yo ole hoe ass moms too.

You just a haterade drinking fucking faggot douche bag. I could give two shits bout Timothy, but saying he is insecure cause he wears a hat is bullshit and shows how insecure you are bish ass ngr. I bet Tim would kick your stupid fucking ass, LMAO, and make your mom have a 3way with him and Garth Brooks. I bet they Eifel tower yo ole hoe ass moms too.

Timothy? Is that your pet name for him? Is that what you dream of calling him while you imagine him in that black hat as you sit in your gay ass pick up truck beating off? Timothy blasting on the radio while you whack yourself in the parking lot of your redneck factory during your lunch break?

At least my mom isn't also my second cousin, you inbred homo.

Top Bottom