Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

ticketmaster = monopoly

has anybody noticed that ticketmaster charges unbelievable prices and there are zero alternatives..... it's been like that for as long as i can remember, and it just pisses me off every time i think about it

:(

Ticketmaster sux. My sister and her friend were buying tickets for some nsync concert that was supposed to take place a few months ago (but got cancelled). Anyway, they showed up like 2 hours before tickets were to go on sale and were like the 5th and 6th people in line. 15 minutes before the tickets go on sale, the dicks are like: "wahh it's time for the ticketmaster raffle!" "What's the ticket master raffle?" asks everyone.

Them: "The ticket master raffle is where we pick a number and whoever's number we pick gets to go to the front of the line and everyone in front of them goes to the end!"

Everyone: "WTF???"

They picked #30 or something and my sister and her friend end up in the back of the line behind 60 people. Apparently this is done to "make it fair for everyone." Sounds like it's fair only to lazy-ass #30 who got there 15 minutes prior to tickets going on sale to me.

That's ok, though. She called me right away and I bought tickets for them online 5 milliseconds after they went on sale. Got better seats than that #30 fucker who skipped ahead. BWAHAHAHAHHAHAH WHEN WILL YOU HUMANS UNDERSTAND THAT WARIK WILL SIT YOU ALL OUT NO MATTER WHAT THE CASE????

-Warik

For your sister or not, you do realize you purchased NSYNC tickets don't you!! Oh the humanity :bawling:

Anyways, good for you. Helping your sister out, I fucking hate ticketmasters service charge. What kind of service is pushing 2 buttons?

that is FUCKED up

i was about to spend $100+ for tickets that i couldnt even choose where i wanted to be.....and as i was going to the next page i am now told that ticketmaster online is going to be shut down for many hours for maintenance

why .

i fucking missed a concert last week that i wanted to go to VERY MUCH just because of this same shit

this one coming up is in 2 or so weeks. GRR@!@@!!!! im tired of missing stuff :(

Austin316 said:
For your sister or not, you do realize you purchased NSYNC tickets don't you!! Oh the humanity :bawling:

Doesn't matter... I get 1.5% cash rebate with my AMEX platinum card... so I pretty much got like $2 for doing nothing.

Austin316 said:
Anyways, good for you. Helping your sister out, I fucking hate ticketmasters service charge. What kind of service is pushing 2 buttons?

I had to pay a $10 service charge when I bought my Metallica tickets for Dec '99. It was worth $10 not to stand around with a bunch of unbathed loudmouths. Too bad I had to push them all off me at the concert.

-Warik

My friends forgot to get me tickets to the Mettallica concert up here 2 years ago. Stupid fucks. I got floor seats to the family values tour off the internet though, its the only way to go

Austin316 said:
My friends forgot to get me tickets to the Mettallica concert up here 2 years ago. Stupid fucks. I got floor seats to the family values tour off the internet though, its the only way to go

Your friends suck man... you need new ones. The first thing I did was called/e-mailed/IM'ed all of my friends who might be interested and said: "Metallica, December, $60, coming?"

I ended up putting like $500 worth of tickets on my card. Some of them took their sweet time paying me back but they sure did... no one escapes me when they owe me money. =)

Speaking of which... one of my friends who left for college a few weeks ago still owes me $30. Just wait till she comes back to Miami to visit her family.... bwhaahha

-Warik

Those bastards got 3 lower leval seats, but oh no, they didn't get me one because a) there seats would have been worse, and b) because I couldn't get up to the stupid supermarket and wait with them because I had to work

the information on their site is always wrong too. they'v posted wrong times and locations. i just have my daddy deal with getting tickets now- otherwise it's way too much trouble

I'll add to the bitching.. I just bought 2 $20 tickets last weekend. So that would make the total bill $40, right? Nope! $63! I spent *more than 1 ticket* on bullshit service charges.

Top Bottom