Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thyroid storm

booSTIn24

Well since no one could answer my last question I will try this, is anyone that uses t3 in their cycle concerned about thyroid storm?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

No idea what a "thyroid storm" but I can tell you this. Its reported by some MD's who specialize in thyroid treatment that 95% of their many thousands of patience are NOT iodine sufficient. Granted most people are seeing the doc because something is wrong in the first place so the data is skewed. However, even with skewed data we can probably assume that for every patient he sees there are even more who are not seeking help because they have been told they are fine or simply have not sought help yet. Studies done on iodine sufficiency based on super low FDA levels even claim upwards of 40% of the population is deficient, if you use real world iodine sufficiency levels the number would be a lot higher.

So where is all this going? If you simply cant lose weight or have a whole slew of other problems, T3, clen, fat burners are not the answer, getting your thyroid functioning properly is and that more oftne than not can be done with simple supplements. Knowing that most peoples thyroid is not functioning at 100% I personally have no idea why anyone would want to touch T3 (or T4) and risk hampering thyroid function any more than it already is.

No idea what a "thyroid storm" but I can tell you this. Its reported by some MD's who specialize in thyroid treatment that 95% of their many thousands of patience are NOT iodine sufficient. Granted most people are seeing the doc because something is wrong in the first place so the data is skewed. However, even with skewed data we can probably assume that for every patient he sees there are even more who are not seeking help because they have been told they are fine or simply have not sought help yet. Studies done on iodine sufficiency based on super low FDA levels even claim upwards of 40% of the population is deficient, if you use real world iodine sufficiency levels the number would be a lot higher.

So where is all this going? If you simply cant lose weight or have a whole slew of other problems, T3, clen, fat burners are not the answer, getting your thyroid functioning properly is and that more oftne than not can be done with simple supplements. Knowing that most peoples thyroid is not functioning at 100% I personally have no idea why anyone would want to touch T3 (or T4) and risk hampering thyroid function any more than it already is.

Good stuff, I been reading on iodine levels and all that fun stuff. Also thyroid storm is a rare condition, it's caused by too high of levels of thyroid hormone (t3, t4) and is fatal. If not takin to the emergency room immediately you will most likely die. Pretty scary

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using EliteFitness.com - Anabolic Steroids, Bodybuilding mobile app

No concern with thyroid storm. In the event you start to take more than about 25mcg of t3 a day (which is about how much your actual thyroid produces, maybe slightly more) your body will stop producing it naturally. So the only this would really be an issue is if you already had hyperthyroidism before you started taking t3, and you most likely would know that before you started taking it.

No concern with thyroid storm. In the event you start to take more than about 25mcg of t3 a day (which is about how much your actual thyroid produces, maybe slightly more) your body will stop producing it naturally. So the only this would really be an issue is if you already had hyperthyroidism before you started taking t3, and you most likely would know that before you started taking it.

I definitely don't have hyperthyroidism. I'm up to 70mcg daily but the thing is, it works way better with guggul. But Idk if taking it with guggul is really risky or not.

Top Bottom