Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THrow away your damn muscle magazines....

i love them - especially MuscleMag. They have such insightfull information on their supplements and how they're as good as AS! Pretty soon with their help I'm going to look just like greg kovacks and it will all be do to MuscleTech and MuscleMag. they would never lie to me ----------- would they?

I dont know bro.. in my opinion MuscleMag is horrible, Flex is a waste of your money, Muscle & Fitness sucks, I could go on and on. Wasting your money and just reading about information thats horrible. Muscletech this and Muscletech that. :eek::eek:

I love how they give conflicting training advice and then say that it is all because the supplements they are on

Re: Re: THrow away your damn muscle magazines....

SSAlexSS said:
WHAT?????

I think Flex is the best magazine ever! Because of it my strenth goes up all the time! Sure some of its advice is crap , but some of it is awesome!

Dude dont make such retarded comments on here seriosuly... I mean if you really are that pathetic and swear by magazines like Flex, keep it to yourself. :D

Re: Re: Re: THrow away your damn muscle magazines....

MonStar1023 said:

Dude dont make such retarded comments on here seriosuly... I mean if you really are that pathetic and swear by magazines like Flex, keep it to yourself. :D

Law of growing muscles number 101. YOU KEEP LEARNING! Read FLEX.... This is not an advertisement, we at flex are here to bring latest info on bodybuilding.....

AHBAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH!!!

Seriously FLEX is awesome. Good pictures and occasionaly good advice. NOTICE, i said OCCASIONALY. And i dont swear by them, musclemags. Often they do suck...
Although 5x times per week work out programs suck!!!

Hey if not for flex then i would not do singles and my strenth would not be as high.

After all Arnie was a powerlifter and a bodybuilder!! Same with RONNIE COLEMAN!!

BOW TO ARNIE and RONNIE! And FLEX for helpoing me acheive my goals.........

Last edited:
The mann said:
exactly......:mix:
0mikeanm1.gif

So you know... Daeo has been using that pic for a long time now. If you don't know who I'm refering to, check anabolex, AF, or the anabolic board here at EF. If you going to use it, at least get the high quality one, the low resolution of that pic is killing my eyes.

Anyway, Mags Suck - Bags (of Dbol) ROCK!

he-man said:
i love them - especially MuscleMag. They have such insightfull information on their supplements and how they're as good as AS! Pretty soon with their help I'm going to look just like greg kovacks and it will all be do to MuscleTech and MuscleMag. they would never lie to me ----------- would they?

Yeah I though cell-tech was 5670% better than regular creatine, what is up wiht that?

Top Bottom