Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on popcorn

TheKid7

Currently on a clean cutting diet but just wondering people's thoughts on 100% whole grain popcorn with no added bullshit. Sometime before bed I like it because it fills me up well when nothing else can.. The popped nutritional facts are not bad at all so whats everyone think? I usually like a casein shake with milk but no milk on this cut so nothing fills me up , but yea thoughts on the popcorn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If your seriously cutting then I wouldn't eat anything your not supposed to. One thing that can fill you up quick without any cals in pounding water. You'll be pissing every 5 min but it'll curb hunger. I also like to eat crushed ice. That gives you something to chew on. Those are two things that help me when I can't eat and want to.

Sent from my XT1080 using EliteFitness

Currently on a clean cutting diet but just wondering people's thoughts on 100% whole grain popcorn with no added bullshit. Sometime before bed I like it because it fills me up well when nothing else can.. The popped nutritional facts are not bad at all so whats everyone think? I usually like a casein shake with milk but no milk on this cut so nothing fills me up , but yea thoughts on the popcorn.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It won't kill you no. I will say something about corn does make it have a high statiery property to it. Give it a shot but just keep an eye on yourself and make sure it doesn't negatively impact your physique.

The best popcorn you can get is the pop corn you pop yourself from the kernels, I believe it's called air popped. Add in some smart balance for some flavor and Alpha linoleic acid and you've got a decently healthy snack.

meal timing is a myth. If it fits your macros then should be fine. BUT It is rather high on the GI, as well it is a 'dry' food so generally not as satiating. You are probably better off with a wet lower GI carb like oatmeal.

i used to do popcorn and ate it with nonfat plain greek yogurt. great fiber... but doesn't digest that well. it's really not that bad for you. not sure i'd do it RIGHT before bed, though. depends on your metabolism and goals, how strict, etc.

Top Bottom