Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thoughts on HCG

Sarms are amazing. Just depends on your goals. Shoot me a PM with questions, don't wanna hijack this thread :)

Don't fall over in shock but guess what?? The massive HCG trend at work is fading. Everyone stopped eating and started drops and they all lost the usual 5 lbs of water weight in the first week but....OMG....it's slowed down and some have actually gone up a lb or two since eating more. How could that be?!? LOL

Ok...I know....super sarcastic but I can't help it. ;)

I did the HCG 2 years ago and lost 10 lbs in 6 weeks, but I believe it was mostly because of the HCG diet and not the drops. Also because of the low amount of calories I took I was unable to work out...I attemped cardio a few times and almost passed out. So even though I was thin I was not toned. I would not recommend it. I am now on a clean diet with working out 5-6 days a week...35 minutes lifting and 20-30 minutes cardio. Which works MUCH better, now I am thin with a toned look!

Last edited by a moderator:
the drops are complete bunk...buying it for injectable use isn't difficult

I would be skeptical normally but there is a bit of research behind it. Im just not positive its really good research honestly.
Anyone will drop significant weight on a vlcal diet..but will your metabolism right itself afterward is the question.
Im skeptical it has any hunger supression effects
I know high doses carry a risk of ovarian overstimulation..but thats a fertility dose not the hcg diet dose.
and do you wanna be hyper fertile for a little bit :)
how much muscle loss is worth it

Yup! OTC HCG is complete horse shit. Used both.

Top Bottom