Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thought I would share - just got these photos back

cindylou said:
Not everyone is as comfortable with this new technological lifestyle.

I for one ; value my privacy.

Here is an example:

My mother in law. How would I like her to see that I've got my pics plastered all over a fitness and steroid website? What about that ex who might come here laughing his ass off because I finally have to diet and work out ; or the random guy from high school that I dont want knowing about my narcissism.

Its nice to NOT be known. Thats all. I guess i've had a couple of brushes with being found and its just easier this way.

For example I used to have a blog on Xanga ; that I updated and had pics on and whatever ; but I was found and it just made me feel uncomfortable.

The people who dont open up on the internet are the ones that probably have a hard time opening up in real life as well.

I can see your point to an extent. The pics I am posting are totally appropriate. I am not posting pictures of me naked, naughty pictures, etc. I think there is a BIG difference between sharing pictures that are totally appriopriate and then pics that aren't. I have a myspace website, too so to me, I am used to this. I would never share a picture that I thought would invade my privacy and what not. Believe it or not, it's very EASY for people to find out a lot about you JUST BY BEING on the internet. It happens to people all the time. Just because you don't have pictures up doesn't mean people can't find out things about you, you know? I just have a different opinion. No one that I know would laugh at me for putting pictures up like these.

Plus, people have their avatars and profile pics up here, too. What's the difference?

cindylou said:
Not everyone is as comfortable with this new technological lifestyle.

I for one ; value my privacy.

Here is an example:

My mother in law. How would I like her to see that I've got my pics plastered all over a fitness and steroid website? What about that ex who might come here laughing his ass off because I finally have to diet and work out ; or the random guy from high school that I dont want knowing about my narcissism.

Its nice to NOT be known. Thats all. I guess i've had a couple of brushes with being found and its just easier this way.

For example I used to have a blog on Xanga ; that I updated and had pics on and whatever ; but I was found and it just made me feel uncomfortable.

The people who dont open up on the internet are the ones that probably have a hard time opening up in real life as well.
I understand
I was just doing some open thinking and part of my point was that we have the same sort of stuff to worry about regardless

there's been periods in my life in which I'm borderline agrophobic
I isolate
what's interesting is I interact very well with people and can engage total strangers of all types in conversation
somedays I just don't feel like it

I also work in state and local government. I must remain anonomous!! LOL!!

And I see nothing innapropriate about your pics!! Its just a point of view I was trying to explain.

Its just easier this way.

cindylou said:
I also work in state and local government. I must remain anonomous!! LOL!!

And I see nothing innapropriate about your pics!! Its just a point of view I was trying to explain.

Its just easier this way.
Totally see your point. :)

Spartacus said:
I understand
I was just doing some open thinking and part of my point was that we have the same sort of stuff to worry about regardless

there's been periods in my life in which I'm borderline agrophobic
I isolate
what's interesting is I interact very well with people and can engage total strangers of all types in conversation
somedays I just don't feel like it

Yeah me too. Yeah I know we all have the same stuff to worry about ; but some of us worry more than others! lol! Just another thing not to worry about! lol!!!

Top Bottom