Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those who have made a 1-test solution: please read

2demon2

How greasy was your solution? I made a 240ml solution with 65% isopropyl alcohol, 25% IPM, and 10% oleic acid. A half hour after I spray it on, it's still not absorbed. If it is, it's still leaving an oily film.

Anyone else experiencing this? And does anyone know what the time window of absorption is (I realize this varies heavily depending on numerous factors, but...).

I noticed that when I made my Finasol solution with isopropyl and IPM, it was much more greasy feeling than when I made the 1-Test solution with IPM and Ethanol (actually the 1-Test was not greasy at all, what so ever.)

I don`t think Isopropyl seems to somehow absorb as much as the Ethanol does...I am positive you can dissolve much more product (i.e 1-test, Fina) into Ethanol then compared to Isopropyl.

Yeah, I wasn't too happy about not being able to get ethanol. As far as isopropyl's absorption, I've used Androsol (only iso alcohol) before, and that stuff dries in like a minute. Much of that is probably evaporation, but I'm not sure.

How long would it take for your Finasol (w/iso) to dry?

It wouldn`t dry actually, after a few hours you could rub the area and it still felt a little slick....I`m guessing that a good amout prolly rubbed off on my clothes and my bed sheets etc...

Using iso alcohol and ipm together will make it very oily,, Probably should have used very little ipm maybe 5-10%. I used Everclear 95% grain, Ethel... Worked excellent with 20% ipm.

another thingthat definetely made a noticable difference when doing an androso/fina cyce was when I started finishing my showers rinsing with a bit of an abrasive srubbing material...just water and the hands can still leave a film, I guess.

Top Bottom