Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Those on adderal or stimulants

I'm just too much of a head case for the stuff. I always struggled with getting to the gym, staying hydrated is impossible even with plenty of water and electrolytes my body was always sore. I was constantly worried about how I felt on that shit. It seems like the good you eat on adderal can dramatically effect the way you feel. For me it did. Where while on nothing the effects are much different.

Hey lift to live what are your stats? Do you cycle or always on?

I'm just too much of a head case for the stuff. I always struggled with getting to the gym, staying hydrated is impossible even with plenty of water and electrolytes my body was always sore. I was constantly worried about how I felt on that shit. It seems like the good you eat on adderal can dramatically effect the way you feel. For me it did. Where while on nothing the effects are much different.

Hey lift to live what are your stats? Do you cycle or always on?

I'm 6'2" and about 225. I was 240 got hurt last year and climbing back. I blast and cruise. But when I cruise its barely anything. 75mg cyp every 5 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm 6'2" and about 225. I was 240 got hurt last year and climbing back. I blast and cruise. But when I cruise its barely anything. 75mg cyp every 5 days.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sorry to go off topic here, but when you cruise on 75mg cyp/week, do you run HCG or any AI?

I am cruising on around 100mg cyp/week all year around throw in some Arimidex every 2-3 days and a small shot of HCG.

I am wondering if that's counterproductive.

To the OP: I am on a bunch of painkillers from a previous accident. To make matters worse, the painkillers have side effects so the doc gave me valium to combat those side effects.
I am on both for many years and severely hooked on both of them, as the doctor won't tell you unless you do your own research.

Less is more.. I wish I would have never started with the painkillers and AAS in general.

Sorry to go off topic here, but when you cruise on 75mg cyp/week, do you run HCG or any AI?

I am cruising on around 100mg cyp/week all year around throw in some Arimidex every 2-3 days and a small shot of HCG.

I am wondering if that's counterproductive.

To the OP: I am on a bunch of painkillers from a previous accident. To make matters worse, the painkillers have side effects so the doc gave me valium to combat those side effects.
I am on both for many years and severely hooked on both of them, as the doctor won't tell you unless you do your own research.

Less is more.. I wish I would have never started with the painkillers and AAS in general.

Sorry been a while since i checked...i understand the regrets of painkillers etc? Why steroids? Although i share the same thoughts.

For the lain killers have you tried or looked into kratoom?

Top Bottom