Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this war really IS about oil

¼áÇ¿µÄС¼¦,

±çÂÛ? Äã²»¿ÉÄܱçÂÛÔÚʱºòÎÒÕÅÌù¶ÔÄãµÄÒ»¸ö·´Ó¦, ÄãÑڲغͱ£³ÖÄãµÄ×ì¹Ø±Õ¡£±ðÀË·ÏÎÒµÄʱ¼äÈç¹ûÄ㲻ȥ·´Ó¦ÓëÊÂʵ! ËùÓÐÄã, ÎҵĸоõÊÇÌ۵IJ»·ÉÐÐÔÚÕ½ÕùµÄʱÆÚ!

Strongchick...you have the right to your opinions. I truly believe that it is people like yourself (of which there are many) that will truly lead to the fall of this nation. If Americans will not support their country in a time such as this, what hope is there for America? You would like America to play by the rules when those against us have no rules. You would have us be rational, while those against us practice insanity. The ultimate irony is that all the freedoms and opportunities that this country affords you are the very things that those against us would do away with. Of course America has made mistakes (no country is perfect), but if you truly cannot see the difference between us and our enemies you are either blind or a fool.:confused:

mrbill said:
Strongchick...you have the right to your opinions. I truly believe that it is people like yourself (of which there are many) that will truly lead to the fall of this nation. If Americans will not support their country in a time such as this, what hope is there for America? You would like America to play by the rules when those against us have no rules. You would have us be rational, while those against us practice insanity. The ultimate irony is that all the freedoms and opportunities that this country affords you are the very things that those against us would do away with. Of course America has made mistakes (no country is perfect), but if you truly cannot see the difference between us and our enemies you are either blind or a fool.:confused:

Strongchick put an article up and posed some questions about our interests in the Middle East. That hardly means she doesn't "support America."

Indeed, I think you could reasonably argue that the downfall of nations typically has more to do with a population's blind nationalism than with its skepticism. Don't lecture Strongchick about American freedoms, when you're pummelling her with invective simply because she is exercising her most important freedom -- speech. You call her blind?

BOT said:

Next to the liberals--Liberals can only see hate, resentment and self interest in other people because that is all you they have in their own heart

America was built on this very philosophy....that man is selfish. This idea is the basis for capitalism...if man works to his own advantage, then this is best for the economy..and since man is selfish anyway, capitalism will work for the best for everyone as a whole.

So your argument is moot. You blame liberals for the very attitude that built this country.

Go read a book or two on American history. Then come back and argue properly, with knowledge.

BOT said:
. That is what makes this country great. It is recognized that man has the right to be a shithead and to chose to do so is his own responsibility.

Truly. I think we should print that on American currency. "America, where everyone has the right to be a shithead."

Maybe we could print it on the containers of food we're airlifting to the Afghanis.

:rolleyes:

Now, before you label me, I'm not a liberal, nor a conservative,

because both have their faults.....which by your post, you neglected to mention the faults of the conservatives......in typical American fashion, to point out the faults of others, and not see your own. As for trying to get aggressors, your conservative Ron Reagan failed to get the perps who killed the 241 Marines, lied about secret arms deals, and gave birth to the passive attitude toward Americans who died overseas by terrorist acts. Nor did G Bush Sr. do anything more than put a bandage over the Iraq fiasco....which, we are still attempting to meagerly enforce. You attempt to appear somewhat objective, list all the faults, not just those of liberals, or pacifists.

BOT said:
My point is that I hate liberals and conspiracy theorists. This oil post gave me a nice opportunity to voice my opinion on the matter. While I know the conservaticves are far from pefect, I like them 100000000000.... times more than I like the liberals. I might dislike the extreme right wing conservatives the most however. Really, I don't know much, I am just a kid trying to figure shit out for himself who is on too much diet pills and steroids. I don't feel to smart right now so I can't really make any more points about this issue, all my drugs have left my system. I just care about the environment and I hate selfish people and self righteous people and people who think they are victims.

You're entitled to voice your opinion, drug-induced or not.
If you don't think conservatives are selfish people....then you need to study your politics buddy.......on that and environmental issues as well. Get back to me when you feel smarter....I enjoy a good debate, without insulting name-calling to get a point across....(not accusing you...)

like I said...musclebrains...there are many that support views such as strongchicks. I have a simple suggestion for you and all others who think this country is SO BAD, please leave. If I hated this country so much, I would leave. It is a big world, why stay somewhere that is "so unjust"?? BTW, I am not being scarcastic I am dead serious.

mrbill said:
like I said...musclebrains...there are many that support views such as strongchicks. I have a simple suggestion for you and all others who think this country is SO BAD, please leave. If I hated this country so much, I would leave. It is a big world, why stay somewhere that is "so unjust"?? BTW, I am not being scarcastic I am dead serious.

Since you are serious, let me assure you that I don't hate America. I seriously hate your kind of intolerance of dissent, which, as I said, is far more Talibanesque than American.

Anyway, get some new lines. I heard the same thing during the antiwar movement as a high school and college student....and the great majoirty of Americans came around to the same point of view us "UnAmericans" had from the start.

But the sad thing about your "dead serious" little brain is that you have no idea whether I support military action in Afghanistan, which I think is quite different, the rhetoric aside, from VN. You just think anyone who thinks the NY Times and Strongchick have a right to ask difficult questions must be a traitor.

Perhaps you would like to require all Americans to take an oath of loyalty to your positions, and, if they refuse, ship them to Afghanistan?

Top Bottom