Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This site is so Dead

she has me on ignore.. she doesnt see a thing i type.. cool like that huh
Greggorial said:
I luv a good cat fight ... $1000. on Misfit :Perk:

*MissFit* said:
EIG.. i gotta let u in on a secret.. the whole elite society has started a sister site where u r not invited.. we all post over there .. and u just don't see it..

We don't like u that much

Again, I dont have anyone on my ignore list.

Anywayz....... Your right....I want to be a part of a club out here... uhmm..I really want to join the EIG CLUB.. oh wait silly me I am the only one on it.

*sigh*

:rolleyes:

OH Plz! what makes you think I want to join any club in here ( iron angels etc, etc, etc) and what makes you think that I care if people dont like me in here. This is Online....... who cares!i

Again if you dont like me Ignore me. You can talk shit about me all you want behind my back... ..just dont forget to ignore me..that would solve your problem out. Thanks!

i thought u had me on ignore.. and FYI

I aint an Iron angel

I am a Charlies angel

:verygood:
exotic_island_girl said:
I really want to join the EIG CLUB.. oh wait silly me I am the only one on it.

*sigh*

:rolleyes:

OH Plz! what makes you think I want to join any club in here ( iron angels etc, etc, etc) and what makes you think that I care if people dont like me in here. I dont! This is Online....... who cares!i

Again if you dont like me Ignore me. You can talk shit about me all you want behind my back... ..just dont forget to ignore me..that would solve your problem out. Thanks!

Woooooooooooooh! someone redded me again not once but twice today and yet for the 100000 thousand times in a row. I wonder who was it. some people can be so touchy!

who can red me twice in the same day. You Seriously have some problem . But yet carry on!

I don't understand some people who come on here. How much time do you have on your hands that you can get in stupid arguements?
I barely have enough time to masturbate and then put up a post or two...

Top Bottom