Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This may not be very popular.

dknyguy

About muscle-tech, I have used Nortesten for two years now and I must say this stuff honestly does work for me. Can it be because I am a pretty lean person and it is better suited for me? I don't really know but I can't lie about it, my bench usually goes up about 40 pounds when I am on it. This year I will do 2, 2 months cycle. I expect the same results if not better due to the fact that in the past I have only used it for two months. Whatever the reason I guess some things are suited better for certain people. One thing that I must agree on is that Muscle-tech should not be aloud to censor peoples OPINIONS!!!! If someone does not like one of their products they have every right to say so in whatever manner they want due to the fact that we live in the GREAT OLD USA!!! So even though my opinion may be a good one I tell all of you hater please keep hating because it is your RIGHT to do so. Peace.

dknyguy said:
About muscle-tech, I have used Nortesten for two years now and I must say this stuff honestly does work for me. Can it be because I am a pretty lean person and it is better suited for me? I don't really know but I can't lie about it, my bench usually goes up about 40 pounds when I am on it. This year I will do 2, 2 months cycle. I expect the same results if not better due to the fact that in the past I have only used it for two months. Whatever the reason I guess some things are suited better for certain people. One thing that I must agree on is that Muscle-tech should not be aloud to censor peoples OPINIONS!!!! If someone does not like one of their products they have every right to say so in whatever manner they want due to the fact that we live in the GREAT OLD USA!!! So even though my opinion may be a good one I tell all of you hater please keep hating because it is your RIGHT to do so. Peace.

I thought norteston was great as well. The pumps were totally awesome. I got very angree all the time on the shit though. And I was always worrying about gyno.

Just my opinion, but I think the quality of their products is not really the issue here. Take any supp out there, some will love it, some will say it's crap. That's normal. It's their business practices that are pissing people off, and rightly so.

About the gyno, I didnt not get any effects. I mean I def was very angry when I was lifting but I felt great. I wonder if I can still get gyno even though I did not get it before.

Top Bottom