Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

this is the ultimate meal!

Stubby2

I just brought a Miscowave Italian Chicken dinner thingy from the store and checked the nutritional values...

this bad boy had the following:

Protein: 64 grams
Carbs: 28 grams
Fat: 4 grams

and just over 420kcals or there abouts. Now is the the ultimate meal or is this the ultimate meal...

Cost me £2.99 though:( but tastes nice!!!!

STUBS

Looks like a great meal, if you are running the High-Protein, mod. carb diet (low-fat)..
Just watch out for all the sodium.

Mr.X :cool:

28 gms of fat for a chicken dinner??
What is this shit, chicken lasagna ? I have no clue where the 28g are coming from otherwise....probably refined sugar from all the cheap processing.
What's your take on this?
400kcal, not bad though.

Hey Stubs, that could be very useful to my diet. Where did u get it, and who makes it? I wanna try it out. Thanks for the info

too much protein!! Your body won't use all that, plus it sounds like an expensive source of protein.

Other than that, it has the perfect amount of carbs.

The Doc

hmm that's what i meant.
28g of C for some chicken sounds too much.

It is either processed and has a bunch of hidden refined sugars or it's some sort of lasagna. Not too appealing....:confused:

Basically its chicken breast in an Intalian sauce... tastes great... so yeah... those carbs are in the sauce...

STUBS

Top Bottom