Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

This dude is pretty good for only drumming for six years...

check out his eyeless (slipknot) version.

anyone who can play slipknot is at least a fast drummer. That guy (Joey) is one blazing mothafuck... there is one song in the second album where he is playing 16 notes...

omgwtfbbq!
 
pintoca said:
check out his eyeless (slipknot) version.

anyone who can play slipknot is at least a fast drummer. That guy (Joey) is one blazing mothafuck... there is one song in the second album where he is playing 16 notes...

omgwtfbbq!

I dunno...Vinnie Paul could probably do that in his sleep. I like this dude, because he's a Megadeth fan. Nick Menza is on of my favorite drummers.
 
Agreed on the speed and being able to play Slipknot...I just watched that one. This dude is good for a 22 yr. old.
 
Yes, Neil is one of my favorites as well.

Check out some Mike Portnoy on YouTube. That dude has an 80 something piece kit, attended Berkley, and is an accomplished musician. One of the best in my opinion.
 
drum practicing is annoying
 
ahh i remeber playing holy wars on my drums back in the day....

I wouldn't say he's super good....and he plays like he's half asleep....the best part of playing the drums is pounding the shit out of them
 
Top Bottom