Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This brown rice sucks.

I always eat brown rice with grilled chicken/pork/fish and have some veggies on the side. That's how I learn love it. I also discovered that frying it with garlic and salt after you have cooked it by boiling) also makes it better tasting.

Not sure if this has been said but my FAVORITE thing to do is to put a bunch of cinnamon and stevia on the brown rice its super tasty, or put franks hot sauce and also stevia with it , VERY good and tasty combinations.

Not sure if this has been said but my FAVORITE thing to do is to put a bunch of cinnamon and stevia on the brown rice its super tasty, or put franks hot sauce and also stevia with it , VERY good and tasty combinations.

That's a great idea with the cinnamon and Stevia... I'll have to try that one. Thanks!

Basmati brown rice is the way to go. Anything else tastes like cardboard. Buying in 1 lb. bags is okay, but it's best to buy it in bulk if you can get it that way... I've tried bags and bulk, and the bulk is always much better. Bulk is also a little more expensive, and with better taste tells me it's a little better quality.

Try it with some low sodium soy... it's amazing!

Last edited:
Really sorry to say this but there is no way to make brown rice tasty, I am sharing my views because i am suffering from same problem.

Top Bottom