Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

This board has feds/cops as mods.

manny78 said:

why are you so obsessed with me ? You look like a hunted animal. Poor you.

You are the one that said " I know you, who you are and what you do"

I think you are the one that seems obsessed with me..

I have also tried to take this to PM but you continue to skirt the questions and antagonize me..

Another thinly veiled threat above there guy. You are really a stand up guy... The Mounties are lucky to call you one of their own.

Why cant you just answer my PM's with something other than a threat or insinuation?

How did you become a mod?

addickt said:

You are the one that said " I know you, who you are and what you do"

I think you are the one that seems obsessed with me..

I have also tried to take this to PM but you continue to skirt the questions and antagonize me..

Another thinly veiled threat above there guy. You are really a stand up guy... The Mounties are lucky to call you one of their own.

Why cant you just answer my PM's with something other than a threat or insinuation?

How did you become a mod?
saying to I know things on someone is a threat ? Well then I must be in danger. TripleV has my cell number, some members know where I live, ahahahaha damn I'm screwed.

manny78 said:

saying to I know things on someone is a threat ? Well then I must be in danger. TripleV has my cell number, some members know where I live, ahahahaha damn I'm screwed.

Used in the context you used it in, yes it is.

I think you are intelligent enough to recognize that.

addickt said:

Used in the context you used it in, yes it is.

I think you are intelligent enough to recognize that.

I have nothing to hide. SO i dont mind if some members have infos on me. By you're attitude, it's obvious you're affraid of something. Why that ?

manny78 said:

I have nothing to hide. SO i dont mind if some members have infos on me. By you're attitude, it's obvious you're affraid of something. Why that ?

Look guy--

I have had plenty of transgressions in my past, but as of right now, I am doing pretty well. I have cleaned myself up and have avoided a lot of pitfalls that I slipped into before.. I dont know what satisfaction you get from threatening me or making insinuations but it is not cool.

If you think it is cool to do that, then yo have bigger problems than I do...

Anyone would be offended if you said that shit to them, or would at least ask for you to elaborate.. which is what I did.

I am an FBI agent, former DEA, and I was founding member of George Bush Sr.'s anabolic task force, founded 1989.

I am also a US Marshal and in the ATF. Do not fuck with me. I will Elite Mod your ass and backward-convert your IP address using NSA software. If I feel like being old-school, I'll just subpoena your ISP.

Afterward I will de-crypt your encyrpted emails by brute force using super-computers with 1024 different processors. From this data I will get a search warrant issued for all of your cell phones, wait as you buy your AS, then arrest you. If possible, I'll weigh teh containers as well as teh drugs to get your penalties increased.

And you're worried about a Mountie!

Last edited:
MattTheSkywalker said:
I am an FBI agent, former DEA, and I was founding member of George Bush Sr.'s anabolic task force, founded 1989.

I am also a US Marshal and in the ATF. Do not fuck with me. I will Elite Mod your ass and backward-convert your IP address using NSA software. If I feel like being old-school, I'll just subpoena your ISP.

Afterward I will de-crypt your encyrpted emails by brute force using super-computers with 1024 different processors. From this data I will get a search warrant issued for all of your cell phones, wait as you buy your AS, then arrest you. If possible, I'll weigh teh containers as well as teh drugs to get your penalties increased.

And you're worried about a Mountie!

I always knew you were far more dangerous than me :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom