Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Third cycle...second competion 10 weeks out...please critique cycle

keepnitreal

Hello guys I made a few threads in relation to my competion cycle but this one is obviously updated cus I have so,me questions...a few actually
Age 23
I've only ever run test e twice...and mast e once....that was it
This third cycle I am currently on test

I am 10.5 weeks out this is what I have planned
Continue test e at 650 mg a week with aromasin 12.5/day
5 weeks out switch to test p 100mg eod

Last 8 weeks -
Tren A 100mg eod (will be first time)
Mast e 500mg/week
Winny 50mg for 6weeks, 75mg for week 7 and 100mg week 8

Pct will be hcg last 2 weeks and start clomid daa aromasin for 4 weeks
Note : I have started EC this week and plan on continuing EC and alternating with pharma grade clen 2weeks on 2 off with both...
EC will be 64mg and 600mg caffeine

Questions
1. First time running tren, and you are looking above wondering where the prolactin control is
I have access to pharma caber...but it's fucking expensive ..don't know if im allowed to mention price....I could get research grade prami BUT my question is do I need caber or prami for a 350mg of weekly tren ?
Also should I increase tren dosage to 75ed ? First time running tren and I know diet is key but I want to domaine my show..I do not want to look off

2. Winny oral ..I'm aware I will lose a few mg through absorption so is 50mg a day the best approach ? Some bbers told me to run it for 75mg for 6 weeks....what are your thoughts .

********3. Anything you will add/take away/ change. ********

4. Do I really need the clen ? Will two 2 week cycle of clen really make a significant diff,,,and it's pharma grade so a lil exp.....should I grab research grade ?

Also note I have a prep coach and my diet is on point and I am very strict in training and nutrition..do not assume I a just slacking off and resorting to gear...
Thanks in advance guys.

Dosages don't look too bad except the Winstrol. There is no need to go higher than 50mg. Just stay there on that dose and increase your AI dose. As long as you are lean enough, you will get hard and grainy with the Masteron and Winny with a good dose of AI.

YES you do need caber or Prami when running Tren. Prami has too many sides and I would go with caber at 0.5mg twice per week. You can get good quality liquid Dostinex at AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!. Use the discount code DOST25 to save 25% on it

I would ditch the Clen in favor of running Albuterol and GW. That will shred you up like crazy. Albuterol is available at AG Guys and should be dosed at 12-16mg per day split. GW should be 20mg per day, and you can get it at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Your PCT could use some work as well. This is what I recommend:

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Test Stack 17 or PHYTOSERMS (see link below for info and discounts)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

Test stack BOGO- SVWQ6R9E

Test Stack 20% off-HZI7WTBZ

Discounts can be used only here: http://w3.teststackrx.com/102.html

PHYTOSERMS at 62% off at this link only Ruthless Supplements

Yes make sure to get caber and no I would not advise going everyday until you see how you'll respond to it, tren could be great but it is not something to mess around with.

Dosages don't look too bad except the Winstrol. There is no need to go higher than 50mg. Just stay there on that dose and increase your AI dose. As long as you are lean enough, you will get hard and grainy with the Masteron and Winny with a good dose of AI.

YES you do need caber or Prami when running Tren. Prami has too many sides and I would go with caber at 0.5mg twice per week. You can get good quality liquid Dostinex at AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!. Use the discount code DOST25 to save 25% on it

I would ditch the Clen in favor of running Albuterol and GW. That will shred you up like crazy. Albuterol is available at AG Guys and should be dosed at 12-16mg per day split. GW should be 20mg per day, and you can get it at SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Liquid Clomid 50/50/25/25 (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Liquid Aromasin (AncillaryGuys // AG-Guys.com - The #1 online Natural Ancillary retailer!)
Ostarine 25mg per day (SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators)

Ok bro will look into that pct setup. Also do you think 50mg of winny for 8 weeks is pushing it or should I be fine if I have a liver support ?

Yes I will stick with the proposed tren dosage and get prami or caber before I start tren. Thanks

Ok bro will look into that pct setup. Also do you think 50mg of winny for 8 weeks is pushing it or should I be fine if I have a liver support ?

Yes I will stick with the proposed tren dosage and get prami or caber before I start tren. Thanks

Top Bottom