Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

third cycle , more aggressive

anjellkiss

what's up after lifting hard for 3 years and running tow cycles of test alone for 12 weeks at 500 I want to step it up and start getting ready for competeing next year, so this is how my upcoming cycle will be please feel free to say whatever you think, thanks.
18 weeks of test at 600mlg per week
9 weeks of deca 300 mlg a week
6 weeks of winstrol at 30 mlg a day

for pct clomid and nolva

18 weeks are a bit too many - you should be perfectly fine with 12-14 weeks. Also, with deca you definitely need to run it for at least 10-11 weeks, and much better so for 12-14 weeks like the testosterone. You should be using aromasin for estrogen (10 mgs EOD from the first day of the cycle), cabergoline for prolactin (0.25 mgs E2D from the first day of deca use), and proviron agains deca dick (50 mgs per day), and N2Guard for the liver (winstrol is liver toxic).

Your PCT is very weak, and it will not lead you anywhere. Check out the perfect PCT protocol - it will be a much better alternative, and it will surely get you recovered in no time - https://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

you aren't going to recover from that cycle with such a horrible pct

also you should run deca for 12 weeks, not 9 weeks. it is a very long ester.. stack in proviron with it.

read up on the perfect pct. you are wishful thinking if you think 2 SERM pct will do anything except make you feel like ass after that long run

Remember to include the proper support supplements with your cycle:
1. An AI to keep estrogen in the low-normal range. Aromasin at 10mg EOD is a good dosage.
2. An anti-prolactin drug to keep prolactin in the low-normal range. Cabergoline at 0.25mg EOD is a good dosage.
3. (optional) A DHT derivative like proviron to prevent side effects like deca dick

The support supplements are very important because high estrogen and prolactin levels can lead to side effects like gyno and water retention.

I would also add in a good liver aid supplement like n2guard from n2bm.com when using the winstrol because it is a liver toxic oral steroid.

Here's what I recommend:

Weeks 1 - 12
testosterone 600mg/week
deca 300mg/week
aromasin 12.5mg every other day
cabergoline 0.25mg every other day
proviron 25mg/day

Weeks 1 - 6
winstrol 50mg/day
n2guard 7 capsules/day

After your cycle run the perfect PCT protocol: http://www.evolutionary.org/the-perfect-post-cycle-therapy-pct/

Top Bottom