Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thinking about starting steroids

Santa, have you been though the gamut of creatine, zma, tribulus, hmb yet? Do as much as you reasonably can completely natural before turning to the dark side. At the very least, get a good three years under your belt.

Before you do move to the sauce, take a good read through the pct forum. There's little enough that you can read the whole forum. After that, I suggest you go Plat for the excellent search feature and then you can look up pretty much whatever you need to know.

Lastly, don't put crap into yourself on any one person's advice. Do all your research and if you still need to ask about something then you're probably not ready.

pda321 said:
Hey man, welcome to the board! lol!

I was just as ignorant as your ass was just a few months ago, and got just as many cocksure responses from this board. i think i even asked about the same compound as u. and now i consider myself one of the guys...

anyway, i bet you found the board through bb.com, and specifically that you read the tren profile from big cat. yeah, big cat obviously never did tren (he doesn't look like he touched a dumbell let alone a steroid in his life--tho he can drop some knowledge when it comes to transdermal fat-loss products, but that's another story). anyway, tren is highly suppressive, it most definitely will cause acne, hair loss (to those susceptible--i'm assuming u r if ur worreid about those things) and your nuts to shrivel up into your asshole. (well, almost.) yes, u will fucking need hardcore pct--in the form of hcg, which to administer is a far more complex art than nolva or clomid. probably something to keep prolactin down as well.

the good part is that there are steroids out there that are pretty easy to administer and don't take too many ancillaries to use properly...this board and the archives are your friend...and u can pm me as long as ur not too annoying and needy...

are you ready for the deep dark world of steroids? who knows, but i'm not going to knee-jerk tell u to STFU like people on this board have a tendency to do. (there's definitely an in-crowd thing going on...)

post stats, diet, training regimen, goals, etc...

Yah, I used big cat as a reference... argh

-6'2, 210lbs.
-I eat anything as long as I get my calories and proteins. Honest to god, I've never paid any attention to my diet (save for these two points) and im bigger, more defined than 99% of the natural guys I've seen in gyms)

-Day one:
Squats 4x8
Bent-over-rows 4x8
Benchpress 4x8
Pull-ups 4x8
Dips 4xMax
Abs 3xMax

-Day two
Front Squats 4x8
Deadlift 3x5
Incline bench 4x8
Pull-ups 4x8
Standing Military press 4x8
Abs 4x8

-Day 3
Squats 3x3
Benchpress 3x3
Bent over row 3x3
Incline dumbell press 4x8
Preacher curls 4x10

Goals: Lose a little bit of fat while keeping the muscle mass intact

Im really in no hurry to start steroids, if I can train 1 more year and still make good gains...why not eh!

It's just that I wouldn't have minded having an extra cut and muscular body for the summer. But seriously I'd rather wait than have bitch tits :worried:

This has to be a joke. That is the worst split I have ever seen in my life.
Working the same body parts three days in a row. You can't grow!

slat1 said:
This has to be a joke. That is the worst split I have ever seen in my life.
Working the same body parts three days in a row. You can't grow!

I guess I must be high on something then because my body looks really great.

It works very well for me

i think you should hang oround the board for a while and try to learn as much as you can. you reaaly need to pt together a much better workout than that. you will make better gains if you do that.

asianlover said:
i think you should hang oround the board for a while and try to learn as much as you can. you reaaly need to pt together a much better workout than that. you will make better gains if you do that.

FACT: anyone can grow muscles with enough roids and a shitty workout.

If my routine sucks so much, why have I gained so much LBM? Why am I @210lbs and have abs sticking out? Why am I bigger and more defined than most guys?

Honestly, I often see pics of the self-professed gurus here that do roids and if I did roids im 100% certain they would look like shit compared to me.

Im open to other's opinion but I know that this workout works perfectly well for me. I've tried 5x5 and tons of other "great" workout ideas and none of them worked as well as this one. I keep making mass and strength gains and im not about to change.

Santa_Claus said:
FACT: anyone can grow muscles with enough roids and a shitty workout.

If my routine sucks so much, why have I gained so much LBM? Why am I @210lbs and have abs sticking out? Why am I bigger and more defined than most guys?

Honestly, I often see pics of the self-professed gurus here that do roids and if I did roids im 100% certain they would look like shit compared to me.

Im open to other's opinion but I know that this workout works perfectly well for me. I've tried 5x5 and tons of other "great" workout ideas and none of them worked as well as this one. I keep making mass and strength gains and im not about to change.

:rolleyes: I love "facts".

Top Bottom