Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

thinking about doing a 20 weeker

pavlenko

Hello everyone, been training since i was 18, i am 24 now and weigh about 185-190lbs at around 12% bf...I do powerlifting and also change up my training very often to keep making progress strength and muscle wise. I was thinking about doing a bulker which looks like this. My diet is good, pretty clean...i eat alot of beef and chicken breasts. only 1 shake after workout thats it the rest of my diet is whole foods and i get about 5-6 full meals in per day..so this is what my proposed cycle looks like...i want to bulk and then make alittle more gains from the eq.

1-10 deca 300mg/weeek
1-4 dbol 30mg/day
1-10 test-e 500mg
10-20 test-e 250mg
EQ 1-20 500mg

I have ai's on hand and hcg and pct consisting of clomid and nolva. I was thinking that after the deca leaves the system eq will start doing its magic and from what i heard keeps doing it for awhile, I would like some opinions of what you guys think about running something like that and what would be wrong with it?. reason for lowering the test to 250mg after the 10 weeks mark is because im only going to be looking for gains from the eq after this, making my cycle milder.

You're better off doing 750 mgs test a week then dropping the dose after 10 weeks when gains have stalled what did you plan on accomplishing with half the original dose but harder recovery?

done a acouple of test cycles, done 1 deca cycle a very long time ago.. lowering the dose to 250 to keep the water retention down and let eq do its thing..what do u think??

yeah ur right ill prolly just do 1-12 eq with 1-10 deca and 14 weeks test at 500mg ... sounds better

You're better off doing 750 mgs test a week then dropping the dose after 10 weeks when gains have stalled what did you plan on accomplishing with half the original dose but harder recovery?

Why will the recovery be harder. Because him did lowering the test dosage ???

yeah i was thinking the same....plus like i said i DO have hcg which should make recovery better...

It's pointless and counter productive to lower the dose if anything it would make more sense to start at 250 then bump it up to 500 either way 20 weeks is way too long...

Top Bottom