Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

Think I may have messed up my Thyroid After Clen. Pls help!

mrkeysersoze

New member
Hi guys,

Been training hard for about 6 months, natural with good quality supplements. Had a bit of belly fat that I wanted to rip off, so I started a 3 week clen cycle. up to 100mcg in week 2 then back down the pyramid.

When I was on it I noticed some anxiety, I guess I thought this was normal, insomnia as well as normal side effects. But after 2 weeks of finishing I now am getting some serious anxiety problems. Heart rushing and tight chest, dizziness and in a bad mood. From what I can see I have messed up my Thyroid.

While I was on the clen I took potassium and taurine. I read here on another post here about clen and thyroid that after a couple of weeks you need to supplement t3. Is that what I need to do?

Really don't like this feeling guys and don't really fancy visiting the doc here like this!

Whats the best thing to do? Will my Thyroid naturally go back to normal without damage??
 
try some benedryl.
I highly doubt you messed up your thyroid function bro..
 
^^I don't think anxiety is related to your thyroid. Did you have any anxiety before you started clen? I'd try the benedryl and give yourself another week or two.
 
hi guys, no i didnt have any anxiety at all before taking clen. its just when i wake up in the middle of the night i feel a chest pain and feel irritable/anxious. i checked my blood pressure at 110 so seems fine. resting heart rate 90bpm.

so maybe ill try the benadryl. is that just every night before bed?
 
Agreed. I don't think you messed up your thyroid. But if the anxiety is making you stress more- just get your thyroid checked.

Resting heart rate of 90? What was it before starting clen? 90 is too high man. Especially if you are active. I think 90 is maybe considered in the normal range, but it is the very high range of normal if it is. It also might be in the gray area of normal/ tachycardia.

Do some breathing exercises, relaxation exercises. If your resting heart rate is normally 90 you better get after the cardio.
 
Take 1 before noon and before bed for 3 days.
 
I live in Dubai and they don't sell Benadryl so I was gettin annoyed! Thank god they have the pure form - Diphenhydramine hydrochloride.

Looks to clear receptors, and treat mild anxiety, exactly what I need I think. So i'll report back after a week of taking this!

Thanks for ur help guys :)
 
I live in Dubai and they don't sell Benadryl so I was gettin annoyed! Thank god they have the pure form - Diphenhydramine hydrochloride.

Looks to clear receptors, and treat mild anxiety, exactly what I need I think. So i'll report back after a week of taking this!

Thanks for ur help guys :)

No prob
 
i was getting anxiety real bad and my hands couldnt sit still. lifting performance id say was increased. couldnt tell on cardio. i was just always worried about stuff. idk if thats anxiety bc ive never had anything like that before.

and what sealed the deal for me was i was drinking water like there was no tmr and i got a hamstring cramp while having sex that was unlike any cramp ive ever had. I was a wrestler so cramps are nothing new. it literally looked like something was under my skin trying to get out and the girl i was with was all scared and shit and it made me feel really stupid. plus i was hot all the time and shit.

wasnt for me.
 
wow guys 1st good nights sleep in a week! the benadryl really helped. seemed to knock me into a deep sleep, no anxiety (had been waking up routinely throughout the night catching breath and with heart palpitations) but not today! Woke up with a little tightness in my chest similar to what I'd been describing but hopefully after a few days of doing the benadryl my receptors should be back to normal.

Thanks for all ur help, can definitely say benadryl helped me after the clen.
 
Yeh I have to admit, and not wanting to scare anybody, because Clen is an Incredible drug (it ripped off a lot of belly fat for me and gave me a very good pump all over, lifting gains and power all round) but that anxiety really isn't something I ever want to go through again. I messed around with a lot of drugs as a kid, and an X comedown or amphetamine low was nothing compared to how anxious and depressed I got after coming off Clen. Who knows maybe I had some other factors involved, but glad to hear its not just me that got these horrible sides. The benadryl seems to be doing the trick, still slightly dizzy when laying down and not 100% back to normal, but time will tell i guess.
 
Top Bottom