Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Thermogenics On CARB-UP / REFEED Days?

MonStar1023

I am doing a Cyclical Isocaloric diet where you diet for 36 hours and then refeed for 12 the next day. I am curious if I should be taking thermogenics on my refeed day?

I took them this morning before my cardio but I am not goin to the rest of the day. a) because I probably wont burn too much fat eating this many sugars and starches b) becasue they kill my appetite and its hard to carb-up.

:cool::cool:

If your trying to carb up i wouldn't worry about them unless you get tired from eating that many carbs.

Yeah I am just goin to take them once per day before my AM cardio so I am sure to burn off optimal fat.. before I start my carb-up.

I just feel so fucking fat on the refeed day. 20-40% above maintenace calories.. minimal fat and TONS of sugars/starches. To stimulate leptin.

:cool::cool:

Thermogenics will increase the release of fatty acids into the blood, which will decrease insuling sensitity, which you do NOT want during your refeed. So, do not take them the whole day, but taking 1 dose in the morning of your refeed day will not hurt.

ParDeus
www.avantlabs.com

Pardeus knows more about this... but I wouldn't take the ECA on your refeed/carbup, I would use it on the other days to help your metabolism going. You want to intake more calories on the refeed, and the ECA will interfere w/ that by blunting some of your hunger.

Top Bottom