Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

There is a glitch when posting (or is it just me)?

blood_drinker

More often than not, when I click SUBMIT, it says "No forum specified. Please contact the webmaster."

The thing is, it did post . So i need to go back to the message editor, and click on "_____ board" to refresh the board's contents. And there it is. ALWAYS.

WTF? It's annyoing as all fuck. (Although it does fail to surpass jinxed_teen 's annoyance).

wtf ! when i posted this the same thing happened.

anyone else get this? or is my browser shitty for this board? (IE 5.5)

I get it all the time. Just press back and wait a minute because if you don't its like ERROR YOU CANNOT POST TWO POSTS IN 30 SECONDS!

I don't think your browser is the problem but I'm not computer genius.

Good luck bro.

Get the same thing usually doesn't refresh back to the forum it does sometimes but usually not. I never get the must wait 30seconds thing though when just hitting the back button 2x to return to the forum.

I dont think it is saying the post doesnt have a specified forum.......i think after you post a thread it tries to view a forum,.........but there is no forum specified to VIEW

did i make sence?

you should know blooddrinker......you posted like 6 threads in the time it took me to have a bath

Top Bottom