Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The world belongs to OPEC

bambam

Ok so i have been following this daily since saddam hussain announced that he would pay the families of suicide bombers 25k. Since that day, the seven days of suicde bombings took place, and Israel has taken the law into its own hands in the name of terrorism. At the same time, Saddam Husssein has cut off oil to the free world and openly supported terrorism. I was thinking what does he have that he could openly defy the us. Then China announced after Tony Blair and Bush said that Saddam was going down, that that Iraq would not be taken over by force. Biblical times or not, we are facing the greatest conflict this planet has ever seen. If you are a believer in any sort of faith, I hope you are praying to God that this ends in a peaceful manner, and that all the work that we are doing to contribute to the free world is not going to end in a nuclear wasteland, as I am truly afraid it will. Enough from me for tonight, somebody please put my mind at ease I believe this is the beginning of the end.

If the US decides to bomb Iraq back into the stoneage there isn´t much China could do about it.

Maybe there will be a horse trading with the Nato not interferring if China wants to invade Taiwan.

I don't know it could get ugly. They represent the only other superpower on the planet. I think they want to spar.

China's economy is NOT strong enough for it to be considered a SUPERPOWER!

...Fuck OPEC, fuck Saddam, we need to start researching and USING nuclear power as soon as possible...and, we need to drill in that 0.0001% of the fucking forest up there in Alaska that the bed-wetting, tree-hugging liberals keep giving ol Dubya shit about...!!!

...sorry for the profanity, but it's needed in these "turbulent times."

:)

We need to develop cars that run on hydrogen power. Modify this same power source to work to supply energy for buildings etc etc. Opec can then take their oil and shove it up their ass. The best punnishment of all is watching them all starve to death because the liquid black shit they love to rape us on so much is now worthless...

VicTusDeuS said:
We need to develop cars that run on hydrogen power. Modify this same power source to work to supply energy for buildings etc etc. Opec can then take their oil and shove it up their ass. The best punnishment of all is watching them all starve to death because the liquid black shit they love to rape us on so much is now worthless...

Developing a car that works that way wouldn´t be a real problem.
Attach a fuel cell with an electro motor.
The problem is that to split water into oxygen and hydrogen you need energy.The problem is to get that energy.

Another problem is that hydrogen is very small, that results in a storage problem.

And the biggest problem is that the oil corporations are not really fond of that idea...

Top Bottom