Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Uturn bar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Think about what you just wrote...

lonewulf said:
That test is on a supplement online store. Do you really think they would put negative things on there about a bar that they sell? Doubt it. Anyway whats up with designer naming all of their bars after roadway signs?-WULF

You could say the same for all the other tests that came out negative (not meeting label claims). Or did you really think they weren't funded and supported by competing supplement companies? I'd trust a retailer's study (who has only a few bucks at stake) as opposed to a study published & funded by a manufacturer (who has thousands to lose). There is always a hidden agenda in this business.

EAS is about to launch a huge investigation against the bars using their lab results in the next Muscle Media...

Yeah, unless we do an independent lab analysis ourselves, i guess we are screwed. I'm still waiting on the Stop sign bar, maybe ill be able to resist that one.-WULF

Ha! Optimum nutrition even copied Detour's label!

I don't get it, if you're going to knock off another company's product wouldn't you make it cheaper?

Guess I need to try one before I keep talking smack...

Ha! Optimum nutrition even copied Detour's label!

I don't get it, if you're going to knock off another company's product wouldn't you make it cheaper?

Guess I need to try one before I keep talking smack...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom