Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Utah Jazz

bluepeter said:
lol

Just stupidity. I understand the rule but come on. They never got near the fracas and the league just rewarded the Spurs for a flagrant on the Suns best player. Nice common sense.
that could be a new tactic, use a disposable player to take out the other team's big shot.
still though, no sporting event is as sweet as nba playoffs
and boozer is a fucking stud, i like the jazz
who do you guys predict in the final?
myself, pistons spurs

Gambino said:
that could be a new tactic, use a disposable player to take out the other team's big shot.
myself, pistons spurs

i'm still predicting suns.. if there is anyone else in the finals it'll be boring as fuck..

sorry but every team left besides cleveland/suns is a defensive team which is fucken boring...

Phaded said:
i'm still predicting suns.. if there is anyone else in the finals it'll be boring as fuck..

sorry but every team left besides cleveland/suns is a defensive team which is fucken boring...

so what's your predictions in the east?

detroit in east..

i'd actually watch detroit/utah in west if suns dont take it.. i refuse to watch the spurs.. i fucken hate everyone on that entire team with a passion especially bowen and ginosely..

Gambino said:
myself, pistons spurs

Exactly. They just friggin gave game 5 and possibly the series to the Spurs. Insane.

Top Bottom