Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

THE ULTIMATE BULK = slin/hgh/test/deca/drol

BigInk

from my experience (kinda a lot) I've found the 1 thing that finally worked and put on the most size for me. Test/deca/anadrol/hgh/slin

this shit worked wonders for me. i know a lot of you are probably thinking fuck that the insulin is dangerous it can kill you, but it can only kill an incompetent moron who is your typical "gym lifter" if you have half a brain and take the time to do research and understand and respect it, it will take your physique to a whole new level!! i put on 30lbs in 6 weeks and stayed fairly lean. from the years of running gear, I've done high and low doses. all that dose it beat up your body. i telling you i went from 238lbs to 271 in 6 weeks. keep your test no higher then a gram deca around 600mgs and anadrol at 50 this is what i did. I'm a fan of high dose hgh low does to moderate gear. you also don't need that much insulin i took max 8ius. of course my standard nolva. 20mgs was in there. only run this for a month at a time drop the slin then repeat, i also did not do slin everyday and only PWO. like i said take the time to do research don't be an idiot and you'll get to something you never thought you would. anyone wanna chime in go ahead this is just my go to when it comes to putting on size considering I'm a hard gainer!!

Top Bottom