Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Rat is ready

Great question, and you could be right, thanks for the feedback
Prami is for restless leg syndrome, and a nice GH spike at night,
frag is for fasted morning cardio, wont eat until noon.
LDG is for maintaining or gaining mas whilst cutting, as S4 would probably work but I have to keep the dosage low.
the dietary amino etc. are just what I always take.
I'm in a hurry to drop 20 lbs of fat asap. (I have my reasons) without stimulants
If I could simply not eat anything at all for a month I would do it if I didn't get sick, but I'm 54...

I asked about the prami as I seen no reason for taking it. But if you suffer from RLS then better than most reasons you see on the forums for using it (btw I love prami). The gh boost will be great too ;)

That's good that you won't eat before noon on the frag (longer would even be better). I would try and get abit more fat burning going than just a 30min walk for cardio... try some interval training too.

I can't fault you for taking aminos... they are great. It was just all the peps and sarms together. I would honestly save some for future use. Your goal of 15 pounds of muscle is over the top but you know that (you don't want a goal easy to achieve). I would look at just getting your bodyfat to 10% and maintaining muscle and hoping adding a few pounds but not 15!

Rush or not the cjc-dac, frag and LGD would be enough imo if your diet and training is 100%. You obviously aren't eating right if you are at 20% now and it's not just the amount of food that is important. Although if you want to lose weight fast you would have to lower your daily cals a lot.... it's not ideal but with the right guidance you could do great. Keep us posted on your results :)

Thanks Elvia1023
I wish I could upload a current pic but it keeps failing.

Intervals; they are hard to do in a near starvation state, perhaps I'll do 60 min walks instead as Ill also be doing full body lifting EOD as well.

You need to get your macros in check if you really need to drop bf.. what kind of diet are you doing?

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

I agree
make them as close to this hypothetical as possible:

per day:
180g protein
50g carb (And fiber)
only fat is fishoil
magnesium and potassium supp.

Protein Sparing Modified Fast (PSMF), PSMF is nothing, and I mean nothing, except for adequate protein to stave off muscle loss, fibrous veggies, and essential fats. Period.

Last edited:
You shouldn't have to much muscle loss if any running the sarms. Matter of fact, I would definitely be in caloric deficit, and lower your carbs and you should see some great results with that.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

A few notes.
CJC DAC makes me super hungry
Frag also makes me super hungry
I can see how bulking would be easy with this

I had to take a break because both are making my belly skin inflamed with lumps underneath, could I be using too much BAC, stretching my skin too much or what?

frag comes in a 5mg, cjc 2mg how much bac should I be using with this?
how long does frag and cjc last refrigerated once reconstituted in bac?

cheers

Top Bottom