Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Rat is ready

FitnessSeattle

A recomp begins, feedback is appreciated
54 y.o
5'11'
185 lbs LBM
20% BF

Recomp stack
GW
LGD
S4
T2
L-Leucine
Creatine
Frag 176-191
CJC 1295 With DAC
Pramipex

post cycle:
DAA
Letrizole
Original Novedex XT

Goal:
%10 BF
200 LBM

Work:
Full body HST eod
Morning fasted 30 min cardio walk ed

Thoughts and feedback welcome

Last edited:
My bad, its Toremifene, not letro, and perhaps I could add MK to the PCT, note that I can only handle 25mg of s4, I almost went blind on 50

Thanks Dylan, Steve
S4 ; I followed 50MG per day for three weeks, and got severe sides (a pitch black spot in the center of my vision the size of a cantaloupe at arms length) that took 8 days to clear up. I'll work my way up slower this time as S4 feels so great.

At your stats I think it is beyond overkill. You would be best starting with CJC-DAC and 1 SARM. Then after time introduce the other elements as you progress and hit plateaus. Just throwing in everything at once is completely unneeded.

How do you plan to dose the Frag? Most people waste frag as they don't use it correctly. Why are you taking prami?

A recomp begins, feedback is appreciated
54 y.o
5'11'
185 lbs LBM
20% BF

Recomp stack
GW
LGD
S4
T2
L-Leucine
Creatine
Frag 176-191
CJC 1295 With DAC
Pramipex

post cycle:
DAA
Letrizole
Original Novedex XT

Goal:
%10 BF
200 LBM

Work:
Full body HST eod
Morning fasted 30 min cardio walk ed

Thoughts and feedback welcome

Thanks Dylan, Steve
S4 ; I followed 50MG per day for three weeks, and got severe sides (a pitch black spot in the center of my vision the size of a cantaloupe at arms length) that took 8 days to clear up. I'll work my way up slower this time as S4 feels so great.

Yeah.. just be sure and go slow with the dosing. If you need to just go 5 on 2 off if it starts to get really bad. Sarms1 S4 is potent for sure. I didn't start seeing sides personally until i got up to 80mg ED

Great question, and you could be right, thanks for the feedback
Prami is for restless leg syndrome, and a nice GH spike at night,
frag is for fasted morning cardio, wont eat until noon.
LDG is for maintaining or gaining mass whilst cutting, as S4 would probably work on its own but I have to keep the dosage low.
the dietary amino etc. are just what I always take.
I'm in a hurry to drop 20 lbs of fat asap. (I have my reasons, social event) without stimulants
If I could simply not eat anything at all for a month I would do it if I didn't get sick, but I'm 54...

Last edited:
Perhaps not, but its a goal, aim for the stars to hit the moon right?

Frankly, if I were to maintain current LBM and drop 20 lbs it would still look great.

Maybe several cycles in one year would get me there, but cutting is obviously top priority at this point.

I think Lyle Mac's rapid fat loss diet is the key here, I'll attempt to lose a LB a day of fat for a few weeks...

One pound of fat could contain anywhere around 2,843 and 3,752 calories, human fat tissue can be 87% to 72% lipid
My BMR resting is around 2033.4 KCals so I could lose about 5 lbs a week fat if I only ate Protein and just a bit fish-oil , not counting water loss.

Last edited:
Top Bottom