Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Pill and Muscle Gains

grlpwr

Hey ladies,

Does anyone know if being on the pill negatively affects muscle gains for women? I'd assume that the extra estrogen would slow progress. What do you guys think?

For the average person, it is unlikely you will see big problems with taking the pill. For most women, the extra estrogen will have a negligible effect.

However, if you are lookin to compete or get ultra-lean, you may see a difference. In this case, the pill may not be the best choice.

Of course, everyone is different and some people are very sensitive to hormones. These people may have problems on the pill.

What was the name of bc u were taking daisy girl? My fiacais was on ortha tri cyclin and after three years no gains, severe loss of sex drive, was on it to clear up severe acne problem which it did but that was only benifit.
She has been off now three months making gains, sex drive back, making better gains natty then when cycling 5mg winny on pill !!
She now has copper iud and loves it except for fact cystic acne is back

Sent from my GT-S5830D using Tapatalk 2

I was on loestrin fe. Had good experience w it. But I am on nothing now - haven't been for over 6 years.

Some acne problems are just genetic - if you are predisposed to it, even small amts of hormones can make it flare. I am lucky I rarely break out, so I never had that concern on BCP.

I always felt bloated on the pill. I was also about 5lbs heavier. After my third baby (she is 6 but still my baby) I had my tubes ties so no more pill. I never liked being on the pill, but each woman is different

RD

I was on Marvelon for 10 years! I have been able to get very lean while taking it, but I've recently just gone off of it. I've also recently just started to train for muscle gains. I'm just hoping that getting all those hormones out of my system will help hasten my progress.... or at least not stall it.

Top Bottom