Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Omega Recomposition Project July 1st start date!

EF Frank

High End Bro
Platinum
Dear Elite Ethlete,

Gain the knowledge you have been looking for for so long and means to create the perfect physique that you always wanted NOW!

The OMEGA RECOMPOSITION PROJECT provides the Methods, Plan, and Framework you need to succeed in 2 months or less.

You will absorb Years of Knowledge in 2 months.

Here are just a few of the benefits of the
OMEGA RECOMPOSITION PROJECT:

* Private Access to a "for your eyes only" forum.
* Personal attention to you on a daily basis.
* Multi Phase Workout Routine to get from A to B as fast as possible.
* The most modern and effective Diet and Supplementation set up.
* Access to Articles which are not available ANYWHERE.
* Free Elitefitness Platinum membership!
* Discount on www.AGXsports.com Supps
*customer support from Omega and myself

use this link for more information

http://www.elitefitness.com/go/fm/consults

Pm me Or Call Phone: (888) 613-8959 to reserve your spot today!!!

Hello Members I am OMEGA

I am NO self espoused GURU , but the things I KNOW I am sure of.

I have replicated these results with other people and BEG you to listen to ONE thing:

"YOU do not have to lift like a power lifter to LOOK like a BODYBUILDER."

Client "Alpha" was Transformed Via "The OMEGA Project" which we and www.AGXsports.com developed over the last couple years.

The Change you are about to see took Place in less then ONE YEAR.
YES REALLY :)

The Beginning:
1zzp4qf.jpg

2v36f12.jpg

Then The Evolution:
210ds2g.jpg

unguw.jpg

20p7ssw.jpg

29qlgth.jpg

b6f05f.jpg

fc2ps1.jpg

2ur8t2t.jpg

15ceczs.jpg

2h4jktx.jpg

I take my training Philosophies as serious as I do Formula Creation and Supplementation for www.AGXsports.com

AS a RESULT "The Omega Muscular Recomposition Project" has been Born

Please RESERVE SPACE, as it is first come first in.

I will only take a Handful of those who I believe can do it.

Training is like Art and there is a way for ANYONE to achieve the pinnacle of themselves.

Here is a Board Member Sharing his Change ONLY half way in:

http://www.elitefitness.com/forum/8099909-post1.html

Quotes from Previous Clients, ALL real Members of The OMEGA Project:

str8ubin

Anyhow I mainly just wanted to say that I'm wayyy too excited about this to let you down.
The two main trainers I ever worked with both told me the folks who succeed long
term master perfect form and the mind-muscle connection, avoiding injury.
Unfortunately, they never translated how to execute this philosophy 10% as
well as you have. Reading all the stage one material one piece at a time was
confusing at first (relearning so many wasted years) but once all the puzzle
pieces fit together I can't help but have a huge grin on my face.

"layiback
i am an advanced trainer. i've been weight training \ bb'ing for
12 consecutive years. i've been involved in fitness \ martial
arts on and off for 30 years.

i have studied bodybuilding philosophies and employed many
different styles of training throughout the years.

a month ago, i started utilizing some info i got from omega.
we've had several phone conversations and email correspondence.

i am ASTOUNDED by the results. i have never encountered anything
that compares to this form of training. it's so simple, i kick myself
in the ass, because i didn't figure it out on my own lol. simple but
brilliant. i always knew that omega and i shared some of the same
ideas about weight training relative to bb'ing, but he has assimilated
the information into a practical training style. razor precision body
sculpting.

in all fairness i am not the norm. i have the ability to immediately
comprehend and apply his instructions. the muscle - mind connection
is 2nd nature to me after years of intense training and i am no stranger
to the lexicon of the bb'ing trade.

of course there will be skeptics. all men with radical ideas encounter
skepticism and scoffers. people who challenge the status quo will be
ridiculed and second guessed. the old guard dies hard lol

if one can put aside prejudice and check their ego, this program
will do wonders for them. i don't believe it's for everybody. this is
some SERIOUS shit. you have to have discipline and dedication.
this man knows more about bodybuilding and getting results than
anybody i have ever met.

Partgus Elite:

"I am currently in The Omega Muscular Recomposition Project (Phase #1) and I must say, it is amazing! Truly amazing."

"I can see a huge difference in my strength gains and I am gaining phenomenal muscular size. Plus, I've lost about 15 lbs of fat- and my diet hasn't even been spot on."

"The other day at work, a woman said to me "If your shoulders get any bigger, you'll need to walk sideways to get through the door."

wwebound4life Elite:

"I'm a proud member of The Omega Muscular Recomposition Project. And I can tell you guys, from what I've already learned without even starting yet, it IS well worth the investment.

I'll be glad to post my before and after pics when I complete the 3 months. CANT WAIT!"

Errn247 ELITE:

"I gotta say I am making gains on the program. The diet and training is nothing like your traditional thinking. In fact I had to really fight to do it because of the way i have been programmed to workout and eat for years.

My endurance has increased 300 fold, my arms have gained a half inch. My GF has noticed a change in my physique and my co- workers, which are mostly women, are making comments like I am a piece of meat. lol which I don't mind. So I will say all the guys doing it are great and we have a good time in our forum.

Omega is special and I don't mean special ED. By special I mean he has this way about him that is humble yet strong. He knows his stuff and his products well the ones I am using are great. I love the stuff."

Big loer 2 Elite:

"First of all I will forward any PM's that I get to a mod if it is asking about specific program details.

I am part of the first group in Omega's project and will give my honest input so far. Before anyone get any bright ideas about this being an alter check my join date.

Everyone seems to think that it's no problem to set up their own diet and routine that works, but that's not true. If that were the case everyone on the board would be either a pro bodybuilder, pro powerlifter, of cover model. The sad truth is MOST of us have a problem with doing that. Yes, I am one of those and still probably look better than most on this board (no pictures, I like my privacy).

The only question that anyone should need answered from the participants is.......

Do you think the investment was worth it? MY ANSWER: Yes

1. Omega's diet advice is set up for the individual based on goals. He actually had to go out of his way to help fit mine into my schedule compared to some of the others. No, the diet is not some exotic set up that requires special prep or purchases.

2. Just like on the diet most in the program have different workout schedules. For example I only go 4 times a week, some go more some go less. Some have had problems with missed days and other problems but Omega is always there to make adjustments everyday.

3. The supplements that are suggested can be purchased at your local store and not some kind of special order. Before anyone asks...NO he is not pushing his products. As a matter of fact the only time he mentioned his products was when it was directly asked of him.

4. He even has to make adjustments because of the different equipment in everyone's gyms.

This is truly personalized service.

Now, I went into this with realistic goals for someone who has been working out casually for over 3 years and I am very satisfied with the results so far. YES I am natural."

"Douglas McCarthy Elite:

In all serious to all the nay sayers. To the people who want to hear from someone who is doing The Omega Muscular Recomposition Project.

I can not claim to know nearly as much as the majority of this board does when it comes to reading and working out, you are all very intelligent people in your own right. You know your body better than anyone, no one could tell you more about it than yourself. Well I also know my body fairly well, I have trained for nearly a decade.

Omega's project is something that is so absolutely different you'd read his ideas and methods and your jaw would almost drop, because nearly all the posts I see on the EF board. and methods for various body parts. and how to diet and do this and that.. are so strongly opposite to that of what Omega offers. The results truly are amazing in the way you feel after a workout, I've never had to wait 5 days for the muscles in my legs to recover before - like I do now. More so than his methods and his training and dieting, you get his personal supervision.

It's so much more than supervision or him trying to make tons of dollars. I speak this with the utmost sincerity when I say, his concerns are genuine and he truly cares about the group members he selects not for their money, but for what they want out of the project and for what he can give them. He cares about our success. Omega truthfully asks a fair price for services that usually cost much much more. Do not hesitate to sign-up. Though firstly Omega in my eyes is a people person, I could tell that when I talked to him, his concern for my goals and what I wanted where sincere and genuine. Omega wouldn't have it any other way.

How can you not appreciate a man like that?

If someone offers you advice for free, it's seldom that you respect and put as much effort into practicing it than if you were to pay for it.

It's also pretty f-ing cool that we have a chef who helps guide you around the kitchen and show you how to make things you like to eat within the limitations of the diet, and things that cater to your busy lifestyle and your budget, a very unique and wonderful project, which I'm proud to be a part of.

Sincerely,
Douglas McCarthy"

WOMEN

silvers Elite:

"Holy cow this is working already. I was just changing for the gym in front of the mirror and I am already seeing my ab muscles pop out and my love handles shrinking. My pants are fitting better and I thought I was going crazy, but I am not. This makes me very happy ."

CM Elite:

"Thank you so much! I'm really loving this program. Wow."

"I just got home from the gym. I have had several "defining moments" in my life. Moments where you realize things have never been this way and are never gonna be the same again."

"One of these DEFINING MOMENTS happened to me today. Not to be overly dramatic but I really got chills from it and wanna cry...in a good way."

"I had a super~awesome upper body workout. I did the sets correctly and really felt the power set! Mastered the Smith Machine Shoulder Press for the first time ever. Wow, that even made ME feel jacked. I'm sure dudes love that feeling."

"Anyhoo...after weights I hit the Step Mill for my cardio. I had my i-Pod on and wasn't even paying attention when the head trainer of the gym walked over to me. I took it off and he said, "Whatever you are doing, For God's sake, keep doing it." He was not off the cuff about it. He said it very empathically. He isn't a person who doles out a lot of flowery talk and compliments to people at all and I believe him. He didn't leave it at that. He said, "Wow, I mean, you are REALLY transforming! We were all just standing over there when you walked in and we are all like WOW! She's looking really good!"

"Here is the DEFINING MOMENT: I did not say anything about what a fatty I used to be. Nothing of how much weight I've lost. No self depreciating remarks to cheapen his compliment. I just said "Wow! Thank you". While I've always been able to take compliments I've had a hard time accepting my physical fitness and always felt the need to temper acceptance with an excuse or semi-rude comment about myself."

"The confidence I'm gaining through the process of this is amazing. I am so grateful to be a doing this."

In short...it was a really good day."

Last edited:
Top Bottom