Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Obamacare Exception

But I can track ip addresses.... Hi again. You really should get more creative with your usernames bro.

Un real bro. You seriously need to get a life. See now, if you wanted to be a member of this forum and actually post anything that would benefit anyone that would be fine. But you gotta

1) Keep on antagonizing members

2) Come back with alter after alter like a desperate little girl

....Bye

If and when you decide to be a grown man please let myself or one of the staff here know. Until then we will continue to ban on spot. And no, it's not like you are ruining our days or busting our chops. There is enough of us on here to notice you and ban you without getting butt hurt. Just sayin!
Yeah, you can track the fake ip I give you...lol...Does this IP match the last one? lmao....

Considering his limited intellect, it is a bit of a feat for him to use an IP proxy.

You guys know his name an address, why not just send him a letter registered mail asking him not to frequent your place of business (this site)? I'm pretty sure you could get a restraining order and it wouldn't be that expensive.

Considering his limited intellect, it is a bit of a feat for him to use an IP proxy.

You guys know his name an address, why not just send him a letter registered mail asking him not to frequent your place of business (this site)? I'm pretty sure you could get a restraining order and it wouldn't be that expensive.
lmao @ the dumbest poster on ef giving legal advice....someone that hasn't even written basic code in decades while raising someone else's kids and pretending to support freedom while lobbying the government to steal money for his industry.

I can jam them up way more than they can jam me...I'm a ghost...they don't even have my actual address....However, I can file a lawsuit for minimal amounts in every state and force them to defend or get a default judgement.

lmao @ the dumbest poster on ef giving legal advice....someone that hasn't even written basic code in decades while raising someone else's kids and pretending to support freedom while lobbying the government to steal money for his industry.

I can jam them up way more than they can jam me...I'm a ghost...they don't even have my actual address....However, I can file a lawsuit for minimal amounts in every state and force them to defend or get a default judgement.

All it takes is a full name to find someone's address, its not that hard, sometimes just an email or username might do the trick

All it takes is a full name to find someone's address, its not that hard, sometimes just an email or username might do the trick

Does he not know his mugshots have his personal information plastered all over them?

along with place of arrest and if you're smart enough you'll know that you can look up the county the city belongs too, then the clerk of court and then voila! the charges, conviction, plea, terms and surprise surprise address! It's called public record and it never goes away.

Merry Christmas to one and all!

Top Bottom