Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The new movie by Speilberg: AI

Laserdude

I saw this movie last night, and I must say it is the worst work of Spielberg.

This movie is a rip off of Pinochio, and drags on and on.
I and a buddy almost went to sleep during it. So I don't
recommend it to anyone. Waste of money and time. I would not even rent it when it comes out on tape or DVD. Save your money and boycott this film.

open your mind up a little and go watch it again...

very good movie.

I can't stand that little kid who stars in it. The one from The 6th Sense.

Latimer said:
I can't stand that little kid who stars in it. The one from The 6th Sense.

are you kidding???? that kid made the movie watchable... he was amazing... what a talent... did you know he didn't blink once during the entire movie? he played the part extremely well... i hope he gets the oscar...he should at least be nominated

cyberflash... it seems i am the only one who liked it but i do agree.. the movie could have ended at the angel scene... then maybe on dvd have the alternate ending...

have you guys stopped to ask yourselves if he was actually intelligent? can a machine be intelligent? you may say he "learned" things.. or he "loved" his mother... but he was programmed to LEARN and LOVE... does that make him intelligent? i dont think they nailed the intelligence part until the end of the movie when he actually "WANTED" his mom and began to cry for her...

during his pursuit they made it appear he was growing more as an AI individual than a robot, but like i said... they nailed the intelligence part at the end of the movie.

Top Bottom