Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Men Who Built America

hanselthecaretaker

High End Bro
Platinum
Anyone watch on History Channel? It's pretty interesting. Much has changed since those brutally selfish days, and often for the better. Liberal or conservative we should be able to agree on that.

seen commercials for it, looked good though i've never had the chance to check it out.
i'm currently reading a book about bonaparte, relatively speaking, the workers that you speak of had it made compared to their euro proletairat bros.
and was that you that had an interest in jesse james? i think it was...just read a good book about him, never knew his ties to the confederacy

Anyone watch on History Channel? It's pretty interesting. Much has changed since those brutally selfish days, and often for the better. Liberal or conservative we should be able to agree on that.
If it doesn't mention negroes and Chinese slave labor building the trans-continental railroad it's bogus and I'm putting you on Sharpton watch....I'm just sayin.

That show is awesome. I need to have my kids watch a little. A lot more interesting than the history books.

If it doesn't mention negroes and Chinese slave labor building the trans-continental railroad it's bogus and I'm putting you on Sharpton watch....I'm just sayin.

most of the work was done by irish laborers boretta

Top Bottom