Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Many Benefits of High Testosterone: More Money, More Sex, More Muscle

George Spellwin

The Architect
Staff member
Administrator
Elite Moderator
A new story entry has been added:

The Many Benefits of High Testosterone: More Money, More Sex, More Muscle

In today's society, the word testosterone is viewed with a sense of contempt by many people. The mere mention of testosterone can invoke visions of some drooling, 250-pound linebacker with a screaming girl on one arm and a turkey drumstick on the other. Yes, many feminists and poetry-reading males would like us to believe that high test levels are a very bad thing, which I'll discuss more later.
whipped.jpg
But the truth is that many of you could probably care less about what some raging feminist or Buddhist hipster thinks of you. However, here's something that you might actually care about when it comes to high testosterone: a good portion of women like to pretend to have an interest in nice metrosexual guys, who care more about their eyebrow shape than biceps size.

So is this it? Do we as bodybuilders store the weights away, apply a tinted moisturizer, grab some estrogen pills, and start pouring our feelings out to any girl within a mile radius?

Reading philosophy doesnt mean youre a pansy though.
I think we as a community should try to move away from the meathead persona personally.
Its def possible to be a hardcore bro without all the stupid.

Great article though and thanks for running this great forum, im def learning a ton!

Many research studies prove that women "sense" testosterone subconciously. One of them had shirts worn by guys with high testosterone levels, and other shirts worn by guys with lower levels. Women consistently rated the high testosterone shirts as having a better more masculine scent and when paired with faces they rated the same picture an average of two points more attractive on a 1-10 scale when the picture was matched with a high testosterone shirt...

Many research studies prove that women "sense" testosterone subconciously. One of them had shirts worn by guys with high testosterone levels, and other shirts worn by guys with lower levels. Women consistently rated the high testosterone shirts as having a better more masculine scent and when paired with faces they rated the same picture an average of two points more attractive on a 1-10 scale when the picture was matched with a high testosterone shirt...

absolutely true.

its a sense thing and it works both ways. guys are more attracted to women who smell good (i'm not talking about perfume), i'm talking about how a women smells when she sweats and her other bodily fluids.. women who are working out give off an odor which drives guys nuts, that's why chicks always complain that guys are 'checking them out' in the gym.. well its because guys ARE checking them out!

Top Bottom