pintoca said:I hope you understand this thread is one over your daily allowance, Ja?
but since it's about ICH, I'll make an ausnahme of it and "let it slip"
and put the latex suit back on, I didn't tell you could take it off
pintoca said:fortunecity??? what is that?
I think you mean Heil....but you're an Amerikaner so it's forgiven...stilleto said:HAIL PINTOCA!!!!!!!!!
maybe she wants him bombarded by an ice storm?javaguru said:I think you mean Heil....but you're an Amerikaner so it's forgiven...![]()
You're a bugger?Mr. dB said:I bought a Volkswagen.
I'm offended by her use of the derogatory term "kraut." She needs to apologize to Al Sharpton.heatherrae said:maybe she wants him bombarded by an ice storm?
javaguru said:You're a bugger?
A guy owning a beetle is very pick cubed.Mr. dB said:GTI, not Beetle
This page contains mature content. By continuing, you confirm you are over 18 and agree to our TOS and User Agreement.
Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below 














