Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The hcg diet????

Yes Ive done it and it worked really well for me.. That said you need to follow the diet to the letter. I only did the 23 day cycle and lost 28 pounds I went from 268 to 240 in that time period. The keys are the mass loading of the fats the 3 days before the 500 calories start and loads of water. The other thing I did was substitue the toast for a hand full of almond everyday. Anything else or other questions shoot me a pm....

I did the HCG Diet at the beginning of this year and lost about 38 lbs. in a 23 day round.

There are a lot of versions of it floating around, Make sure you follow the original Simeon's Protocol.

I've considered doing another round of it to lose the last amount of fat around the midsection, but afraid of the low calories and possible muscle loss.

I'm also very interested to hear opinions from a bodybuilding perspective on whether or not the HCG truly protects one from muscle catabolism.

lol my friend did it and he went to the gym for the first time in over a month. He could only bench 145 lol he was at 240 before that. Im sure strength will go up but its still funny.

Top Bottom