Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The guy that ran into me Thursday, his mother wants to sue me. What is it with everyone wanting to sue me?

Re: The guy that ran into me Thursday, his mother wants to sue me. What is it with ev

biteme said:
The cops won't do anything and wouldn't even offer me advice on how to take civil action. The fucking dispatcher told me I had 72 hours to file a report but when I arrived at the station today, they said the 24 hour window to file a report had closed. They gave a blue form to fill out for my insurance company. I would have filed Thursday if given the proper info by the dispatcher. Govt employees are often worthless and rude.

are you a government employee?

Re: The guy that ran into me Thursday, his mother wants to sue me. What is it with ev

madbomber31 said:
are you a government employee?

Hey you pussy, if you don't have anything but negative stuff to say towards me , why don't you stay off my threads. You don't like me do you? If you don't, fuck off.

biteme said:
There was no injury or death so that law doesn't apply,.

550.023 applies as there was damage to a driven or attended motor vehicle. If he gave false information, he should be arrested, and the statute of limitations on that is greater than 24 hours.

nugget said:
550.023 applies as there was damage to a driven or attended motor vehicle. If he gave false information, he should be arrested, and the statute of limitations on that is greater than 24 hours.

If you're right, I might sue that hick ass police dept for turning me away when I sought help.

Top Bottom