Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Estrogen Dilemma

I have no interest in internet credentials. They are meaningless. I am only interested in information content. I am keeping an open mind as much as is possible given my 'credentials'. I apologize I had not picked up on the fact that we were talking about opinions here, rather than peer-reviewed or other type of science. In that case I will rephrase my point of view: I am of the OPINION that there is no scientific data showing that 10-12%bf is ideal/optimal for women except when it comes to longevity. I am of the OPINION that there is no scientific evidence to support the claim that raloxifene selectively blocks estrogen mediated adipose deposition in female gluteo-femoral regions. I am of the OPINION that giving test to postmenopausal women with very low %bf will NOT result in optimum conversion of test to estrogen due to a lack of aromatase activity.

I am not an 'expert', and I respect your input as much as anyone elses as long as you make it clear that it is an opinion, and don't try to sell it as the gospel. This is not the same as saying your wrong, merely that you cannot back up your opinions with science and as such we need to take your advice with a huge grain of salt. This is true in much of bodybuilding since many of the applications of pharmaceuticals in this sport are untested in rigorous clinical trials. Caveat emptor......

Top Bottom