Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

The Dylan Gemelli "GO TO" meal PICS...

dylangemelli

Everyone wanted to see the pics, so here they are... For those that never read the previous thread, here is the meal...

This is my "GO TO" meal, meaning that its my main meal that I have twice a day... I have it once mid day and once right before bed... I have found this to be extremely effective and I truly look forward to it everyday...

I start with bobs red mill organic oat bran and wheat bran... i do 3/4 serving of each... i cook it on the stove with unsweetened almond milk... i also use the mini box of organic raisins... i weight all my food so it comes to 8 grams of raisins... its not much, like probably 15 total if even that many... then, when its done i take 1/2 scoop of muscle tech platinum casein, 3/4 scoop of whey to build muscle peanut butter crunch and mix it in... then i drizzle 1/4 serving of peanut butter over the top and spread it...

for the egg whites, i do 10 cage free, organic brown egg whites... i add 1 box of organic mushrooms... 8 oz... i cook them and about 2 minutes before they are done i add 1/4 scoop of casein and 1 scoop of whey to build muscle ice cream sandwich... turn off the stove and mix them all together with a spatula... don't cook them too long... turn off the stove a bit early but leave it on there so it will still cook but very very low... you want the protein to ooze out... then i drizzle half a serving of peanut butter over the top and spread with the spatula... then i take 2 packets of stevia for each plate and there you have it! i have this meal twice a day...

vh6seg.jpg

2eozcdj.jpg

Looks delish, what are the nutrient breakdown for it?

10 egg whites is 170 calories, zero fat, 34 protein

the mushrooms is 60 calories, no fat, 4 grams of protein

the protein powder varies depending on how much i decide to put in and what brand i use but generally 240 calories and 50 grams of protein... little to no fat

oat and wheat bran also varies on how much i use but generally 150-200 calories, no fat, HIGH FIBER, up to 10 grams of protein depending on how much i use but closer to 4 or 5 grams

raisins... 45 calories, fiber, no fat

peanut butter 90-100 calories, 3 grams of protein... my one source of good fat...

i use a few packets of sweet leaf organic sweetener as well...

so generally around 600 calories, about 100 grams of protein, high fiber, NO SUGAR, very small amounts of fat... good carb source etc...

My mouth is watering

Top Bottom